Reviews for Among the Ruins of Penwig Abbey
Armith-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
-Twiddles thumbs-

Soo...I'll be honest. This is more the kind of thing I'd like to read (yup, remember me? Pulled a mighty disappearing act, huh?)

Ahem. Sorry about that.

This chapter's structure was morbidly good. It starts off with a carefree Ophelia who thinks war is just a far away rumour, to then have it literally fall on her. I'm looking forward to seeing how she deals with the nightmare that's surely coming to her... and the drama that should follow. Plus that German soldier, oh my.

Insert a popping heart there.

Only decent advice of the moment: Abbreviations. They should be Mr. (for mister), Ms. (for miss) and so on. Don't forget that dot. That's all! D

Best Wishes from AG
CrazyPirateMouse chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Ouch. That's sad. :( I wouldn't be able to face him again after that. BUT I'm not Ophelia, so we'll see. :)
Strawberry Marmelade chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Wow, lol. That was absolutely surprising finding that out! I can't wait for more!
Strawberry Marmelade chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Ok I'm gonna tell you that every day I check this story for a new chapter. I think it's so well written and the storyline so far is amazing. I really hope this continues!
CrazyPirateMouse chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Wow... This is amazing! I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
0123987 chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
aww, don't leave me hanging! great chapters so far, looking forward to more.

I like the little bit of Deutsch you threw in. A little more would be a nice touch.

Strawberry Marmelade chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
This was absolutely amazing. I enjoy reading this lol
Written chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
nearly three in the morning over here, by the way :) but I don't have class till some time in the evening tomorrow, so it's no big deal. you're quite the writer. i'll keep my eye on this one, I think.
SingingBird812 chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
This seems quite interesting! I almost cannot wait to read more because I already want to know just what happens with these characters! :)
Jean Clement chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
A very interesting concept for a war story - it became almost taboo, didn't it, what with the nationalism in Britain in the war years, to consider the German soldiers and pilots as human beings. It seems as though your story will explore those national boundaries. I'm realy looking forward to reading this!

0123987 chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Interesting story. Can't wait to see what's next.
Genuine Jennifer chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Yes yes yes! Another story! Woot! You are such an amazing and descriptive writer! Cannot wait for the next chapter. )
limbolical chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Oh dear, oh dear! Wonderful start! Can't wait for your next chapter!
madluv chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This chapter really caught my attention. Hopefully her sisters are alright. Hope you update soon. D
three.little.words chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Poor Ophelia, I hope she's alright! Do continue :)
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13