Reviews for Among the Ruins of Penwig Abbey
Strawberry Marmelade chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Wow, just...wow lol. That was absolutely surprising finding that out! I can't wait for more!
Strawberry Marmelade chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Ok I'm gonna tell you that every day I check this story for a new chapter. I think it's so well written and the storyline so far is amazing. I really hope this continues!
CrazyPirateMouse chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Wow... This is amazing! I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
0123987 chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
aww, don't leave me hanging! great chapters so far, looking forward to more.

I like the little bit of Deutsch you threw in. A little more would be a nice touch.

-Ace
Strawberry Marmelade chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
This was absolutely amazing. I enjoy reading this lol
Written chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
nearly three in the morning over here, by the way :) but I don't have class till some time in the evening tomorrow, so it's no big deal. you're quite the writer. i'll keep my eye on this one, I think.
SingingBird812 chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
This seems quite interesting! I almost cannot wait to read more because I already want to know just what happens with these characters! :)
Jean Clement chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
A very interesting concept for a war story - it became almost taboo, didn't it, what with the nationalism in Britain in the war years, to consider the German soldiers and pilots as human beings. It seems as though your story will explore those national boundaries. I'm realy looking forward to reading this!

Best,

Jean
0123987 chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Interesting story. Can't wait to see what's next.
Genuine Jennifer chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Yes yes yes! Another story! Woot! You are such an amazing and descriptive writer! Cannot wait for the next chapter. )
limbolical chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Oh dear, oh dear! Wonderful start! Can't wait for your next chapter!
madluv chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This chapter really caught my attention. Hopefully her sisters are alright. Hope you update soon. D
three.little.words chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Poor Ophelia, I hope she's alright! Do continue :)
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13