Reviews for Break The Rules
AnonymousReads chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
I got my hopes up thinking this was an update on the story. I will sign your petition but can you please end the hiatus on this story I really wanted to figure out what happened next. Update soon. Please. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
I think you're rewrite of this will be exceptional and I eagerly await it :)
Peachy-09 chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
I did see this coming. But I think taking a look at this and feeling confident with it is the best decision. I await your new stories and the return of this beauty!
AnonymousReads chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Noooo you cant do that I love this story
thenamesanya chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
"They might have been an old fashioned catholic school in Northern England but it sure had American mannerisms that made the papers obsess over it."

Seriously? It might have been a joke, but do you actually believe everything you watch on TV? It gets views, doesn't mean that it's true. I'll have you know that I move around a lot, because of my parents' jobs, almost two schools a year and not one of the middle or high schools I've been to are anything like what you watch on TV. Everyone wears decent clothing, and are nice to each other. Maybe everyone doesn't hang out with everyone and there are a few bitches that dress like sluts but that's maybe one or two people in a school, IF that.

I honestly don't care if it was a joke, this story could have done without that.
Laurieleigh92 chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS STORY MORE.
AnonymousReads chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
update soon. :)
Railia chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
update soon! : )
Railia chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
I am horribly betrayed by Travis. I think this whole time I secretly wanted Dakota and Travis to be together instead of Ford...
Railia chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
booooooo Ford. He better warn Paris! I'm glad Dakota stood up for herself though. This high school sounds like hell.
Railia chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
okay something was wrong and it wouldn't let me review the last chapter. But you have a good strong back story and I really like Paris and Mrs. Stuart's characters!
Railia chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
He looked up at her. I think you meant him because he was talking to Travis.

Also Ford seems a little crazy paranoid. Hope to see some more back story on Ford and Dakota !
Railia chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
So I see the rich/popular versus poor thing is a trend in a lot of your stories but I like it a lot and you're doing it well from many different angles!

"What does the nerd one?" believe you meant want?

I like the sound of Dakota and Travis already!
Peachy-09 chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
It's great that the two sisters have finally stood up with each other against their father, sad for him to have done that to them though - I wonder, are they going to meet the new family?
Peachy-09 chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
Holy fudge, a year? I promise from now on, I'll harass you into writing. However, welcome back! :)

This is an excellent chapter. I love the chemistry between all the characters and a flirty Paris is amazing. I do hope that what dad says isn't going to be too explosive :/ I sense though that it is! I look forward to how the school is going to react to the new relationship between Dakota and Ford! More soon...

(I do promise to harass if we don't have an update by the end of May!)
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »