Reviews for Reaching Souls and Joined Hands
vipera.422 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
"Passion is the quickest to develop, and the quickest to fade. Intimacy develops more slowly, and commitment more gradually still."
Very true... though I doubt it usually takes people thirty years to admit the person they’ve been sleeping with for three decades now is their lover :-D Maybe by the time Draca’s reached five hundred, Sin will have realized he loves him... and then of course it will take another century for him to say it out loud. I’m so happy he’s FINALLY got rid of the stupid collar. Hooray!
To be fair, though, Sin’s definitely getting used to the intimacy even though it’s slow going. I was actually surprised he accepted Draca’s reading his mind so easily.
Olivrayna chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Every time I read this, I fall more in love with these 2 characters. You are an extremely talented writer. Thank you
kaitochocolover-chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I'm thinking... NO, I AM NOT GOING TO THINK ANYMORE! THIS, is far by the BEST yaoi anyone has written down ever on EARTH and I'm serious. I ADORE your writing skills and I REALLY, REALLY LOVE the chemistry between Sin and Draca, even though Sin was being pretty tsundere about his feelings towards Draca, it was utterly sooooooooooo cute! I LOVE em' and I love you too, for you AWESOME, goose-bump rising stories! Please write more stories about them, I think they're my favourite Yaoi characters now, please! Kaito_Choco_Lover-chan Peace out!
Candy Kitten chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
oh ma gawsh! lemonade-grenade and brain gasm! yes this is the best lemon i've read compared to all the lame loveless things!
Saboteur chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I loved this. Absolutely beautiful, or as beautiful as a lemon can be you know? lol neway, i really enjoyed this, it was different from ur classic just pure senseless sex lemon, it had mass to it n i liked that.
acorn2oak chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Loved it!

Awesome.
StrawBerryRedGlasses chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
i am feeding you LOL
The Thirteenth Floor chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I LOVE YOU! You make me squee with joy! I actually showed my friend Jem your fanfictions, and he turned, like, eight shades of red. His boyfriend is now supremeley jealous of Draca. Jem loves him. A lot.
Princess of Lies chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
That was hot. My mind has melted into a puddle of Sin and Draca smex induced goo. No meaningful review, just so hot!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
*dead silence* I think I just died. That was your favourite yaoi? what do you think we feel like. This was so incredibly fantastically amazingly exceedingly superbly marvellously sensationally awesomely gorgeous! *-* I told my friends about you, and they loved it. Look out friends... you are about to be swamped with over-enthusiastic emails :D It's so incredibly cute. Sin can't complain :D I don't know whether you got it... but I LOVED it to pieces and back again :D
thecakethief chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
OMFG OMFG OMFG!

me loves it soo :)
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
ep. so hot, so sweet. True Draca & Sin style loving!
bookaholic13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
omg is it over ? i loved this story!