Reviews for Conspiracy
Hemii25 chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
It took me FOREVER! I know ):

But I finally read, and I'm thinking, I'm glad I waited so long, because then I would've read and had WAY too much waiting time from now and from your last update. The waiting would've made me crazy. Great (but depressing) chapter.

Forever hoping for a super happy ending. Update...like tomorrow.
11cina24 chapter 18 . 9/11/2010
This chapter was amazingly emotional(:

Lovely writting.

I can't believe that actually happened. I feel so bad for her:(
LaButterfly chapter 18 . 9/11/2010
Darn it, I knew you were going to do that, but I wished you wouldn't. Grr. I liked Alex. Though it's totally possible for someone (and I suppose especially someone with ADD) to be that depressed and no one to know. *Knows from experience.* Anyway, I'm going to go off and be upset at the loss of a character that I grew to love because he was in such a well-written story. (That's a compliment, by the way. If you can make someone grieve for the words you've written on "paper," you did a good job writing it.)
drostste7 chapter 18 . 9/8/2010
I LOVED IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
Stuck.In.Wonderland239 chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
Hi, I just thought i would let you know that in Chapter 12 Michelle wouldn't have gotten high if it was her first time. The more you do it the higher you get. the first couple times you don't really feel anything.
LaButterfly chapter 17 . 8/12/2010
Aww; this was such an adorable chapter that led me to believe there would be real potential for a Michelle/Alex relationship, but I'm already protesting "No, no, NO!" at what I think you're leading to. Please don't do what I think you're going to do. :( They're too cute, and he's my favorite.
11cina24 chapter 17 . 8/11/2010
Sigh* that last sentence made it seem like she was going to avoid talking about the kiss and maybe him too:(

Alex is way too sweet!(: he's adorable.

This was a nice chapter even though it was short...
jabberwockyandthevorpalblade chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
I KNEW IT!
happyflavored chapter 15 . 6/23/2010
Oh WOW! Sorry I've been a lurking reader for the last few months, but that cliffhanger definitely got a review out of me! Oh... poor Michelle. Please tell me the next chapter will have more details?
11cina24 chapter 15 . 6/22/2010
Wow, I love it how you can make a story so emotional in the end. It's a beautiful story you have going on(:

I seriously, did not think about the daughter part until now.

You are amazing.

I'm like stunned right now.

Please, Please, Please, update quicker.

I seriously am on the edge of wanting to know what's going to happen next.
11cina24 chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
Noelle is a deep character.

Sigh*, great chapter.

Ooh, I can sense the jealousy that Alex will have when Michelle and Eddie reunite!

Can't wait, I really want to read that chapter!

Hemii25 chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
This chapter was awesome, but I'm sure you knew that. So around what chapter do Alex and michelle confess their love for eachother ha ha. Looking forward to the next one! Updaye soon.
pandakim chapter 13 . 5/26/2010
hehehe is Alex gonna fall in love with Michelle? ahahahah ohh and I lovee it! and...where is she anyway? :]
Risa Black chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Okay, I have read this amazing story and I have a proposition for you:

If you want, I know some authors and I can get this published MAYBE for you. I really like it, and I'm 14 and I have some connections to some authors and I can ask their agents/publishers. email me

anna barrett
11cina24 chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
Wow...

I almost cried.

This a really deep chapter, especially the one where she has a flashback of her fifteenth birthday.

You are a getting good at making it deep and not too confusing. I like how the emotions portay the right feel to the scenerios.

Very realistic, there's just something small missing in the realistic sense, especially if it's only been a year since her adoptive brother did that.

You are a great inspiration(:

Keep it up...