Reviews for Until You're Mine
dipsydoodle1 chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
I like their first meeting. Look forward to seeing how this all unfolds.
Sarah chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Please update soon! Love the story!
Whaat chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
How did Anna suddenly turn into Rachel?
Dominique Diane chapter 31 . 4/6/2014
Loved this story! :) Frankie was such a fun character!
Silver Witherwings chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wow, what a great start! I really like the picture you've painted so far. Frankie seems like an awesome character.
Blueyes57 chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
Who's rachel? I thought her friends name was anne?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
All I can say is, you seriously need a beta.

Where have all the commas gone?
DarkAngel1130 chapter 31 . 7/29/2013
So...when I first read 'Losing Myself In You' I thought that you're werewolves had completely won me over. I thought they were the best of species, but after reading 'Until You're Mine' I've realized that werewolves are in fact not completely the best. Somehow you're vampires managed to win me over and now I can say that after reading both stories I find good things about both species (including demons). They're all good, but I guess it's hard to know that once you start a story with the main character having something to say about all the species in that world, but now I know that it's good to sway the reader to think the same. You've done an amazing job on every story I've read and I'm happy that I didn't pass by you're stories without a glance. You're very talented and I hope you keep creating such amazing stories! I think you'll go very far! :)
I Hate McDonalds chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
I don't like this blond Marie chick. She's too... high strung as Frankie described her. But she seems to be keeping her cool. I wonder how Joel feels about Marie? Real love? But vampires can't love. But he is half human... Hm...
I 3 McDonalds chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Lol, she got food from the town. Haha, you pompous rich brat! Those female vampires are a bit creepy thought...
Papa Jonas chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Eh... Joel doesn't seem all that loving... Is he going to get all tender and loving? Or is he going to remain like a spoiled brat? Frankie seems like the more reasonable one. And Carl is nice. I like him.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
...Backstory... so heartbreaking... Want to hug a stuffed teddy bear... AW! (TT) Sadness overload!
Jasmine Rice chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Hehehehehe... I like to act nocturnal... When I imagine Frankie, I imagine a sassy doll-like petite girl with long wavy blond hair and fashionable. I really like her character and how she is portrayed.
Whaaaaat chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Lewis seems almost... nice. Not at all like how you described him in the picture. Joel sounds like the arse. But Frankie is still that sarcastic chick we all know and love. Even if it is only the second chapter.
LOL chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I totally loved it! It was never dull and the ending line was awesome! I like how you connected the beginning and end. Frankie, I thought it was a guy until I read the word she. She seems pretty kick butt too! Totally cool in a girl!
600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »