Reviews for 31 Days of Loving Matthew
I-am-happy chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Good one! I honestly had tears come to my eyes at a few parts!
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I'm such a wuss, I cried so much after this chapter. Can't wait to read the rest, and I LOVE the title, it's original and great!

x

mandy
jake Chan chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
This is really good! I like the flashback at the end- it adds to the story, and it's nice to see how Matthew and Kaitlynn met, that is how they started to get to know each other. The introduction of school and Rue was well done and it's good to see that Kaitlynn isn't the sort of girl who spends all her time glued to her boyfriend's side. The two girls seem to be close, so I hope that Rue won't become offended by Kaitlynn's secrecy.

Matthew and Kaiylynn seem to be a sweet couple. I'd love to see more development with their relationship, either from the past or the present.

Great job!
jake Chan chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This is a great introduction! You developed really well the characters, situation, and the relationships. Matthew comes across as a really sweet guy, and Kaitlynn's angst is so understandable.

There are a few grammatical errors, but overall this was good. The dialogue flows nicely- it doesn't seem forced or over dramatic. And it feels really realistic, the emotions and the narrator's thoughts having just been told this awful news.

Good work!
Nenphis chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
ok, I'm not good in reviewing but here I go...

The idea is interesting, but somewhat the characters behaviour non believable; let me make you understand: if you would have only one month left to live, would you still go to school? would you not start planning everything? I don't know, that's just my humble opinion. The girl is sweet, it's nice to know how they evolved, how they got here. I did get it when it's about a flashback, when the story goes on, it's ok if you pay attention. Besides that, I like it, I wanna continue reading but since you chose this very difficult situation, related to cancer, try to absorb the fact that it affects more than the couple, and not just through group crying. I wish you good luck and carry on the good work!
wildsilence023 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Oh God, I love your story. I was really sad that Matthew has leukemia it made me want to cry. I love your flashbacks though! It makes me wish that I have a boyfriend like Matthew (except for the dying part.) I would totally recommend this!

Update soon!
RenEtAl chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
I really like your story.

I only noticed a few typos, mostly in Chapter 3. Not really spelling mistakes, just typical mistakes from maybe typing to fast. You will find them easily if you read back over the chapter.

I am looking forward to the next 30 days.
cookiewolf chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
aww cute. I still want him to live though...please) aww they are perfect for each other...
cookiewolf chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
NOO. ( i dont want him too die...aww their first date was so cute) lol his perfect)
cookiewolf chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
aww I hope Matthew doesnt die...lol at her best friend fro drinking and then breaking up with her boyfreind, i hope she gets bacj togther with him. aww cute flashback)
cookiewolf chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
aww this is sweet story. Poor matthew for having that illness and poor Kaitlynn for having someone she loves dying(
SpicaCentauri chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
You're going to continue this, right? It's off to a good start.
Charlotte Isla chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Aw, this story sounds so sweet and you show what the character is feeling rather than telling it, which is really good.

I really liked the flashbacks. It's showing us how they got from point A to point B and it also gives us the chance to know characters before and after. You can improve on your grammar but it's not completely off.

And yeah, keep things in present or past. If you mix past with the present it just makes things maybe not confusing, but messy so try another way, like when she was talking about the promise with her dad. But the flashbacks are good and you seperate it from the present.

Oh, also, I thought it was a very good idea to number down the days. It makes things more intense.

Can't wait to read more.

-Char.
K.M.Simpson chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Your story is beautiful but will make you cry too. I think you have great ideas with where your going. I feel sorry for Kaitlyn. Just be careful with some grammar errors like full stops, but great stuff here.

- (G.R.F)

- K. .
WriterOnTheMove chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
the biginning almost had me crying, it was so sad. I love all the sad cancer related books, which is whyi really love this story, but i love how you can really feel the love between the two main characters. I can't wait to read the rest

so keep em coming :)