Reviews for Does Anybody Hear Her?
Hemii25 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
DUUDE! Are you ever going to update this? Like, darn. WRITE!

(: Please...?
DisturbingThePeace chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Okay so ...this story is amaxingly good! And your not updating it...why? Hahaha; ). Please please update this story.

Oh, and idk if you noticed that there was a sentance that said [remove so], im guessing your (talented) beta put in but was never corrected. Idk. Lol
aby pwn u chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
interesting :)
blackberryicee chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
this is a great story so far!

im really excited to see what happens next:D

update soon!
WineAndRoses chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Aw. That's so sweet of you...

My most recent story is "Wicked", you can review it xDD
WineAndRoses chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
I love your story! Please update soon xD
Dani Blade chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
cool i like it!
WeFallForever chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Why do I feel like Lily's birthday is going to go much farther than a cupcake? I can't wait to see what Max has to do with it, too. Update soon!

P.S 'Martha wasn't born a bitch' That kept me laughing for ages!
Miss Stothard chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
God's a showoff you know. he made you and had you have all that talent of yours! ;D

I LURVE IT MORE THAN THIS IS A CLICHE!
Red-Eyed-Raven93 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Cool plot, I see. You managed to bring the readers inside Lillian's emotions and I can actually feel the pain even though I hadn't experienced it. Keep it up. There are just a few typos, though, be sure to hunt for it.

In my opinion, you 'brutally maimed' Lillian. Poor girl. But it is the part of the conflict so I can't complain about it. I also think that, by the way she was described in the last few paragraphs in the story, she was some sort of an emo, don't you think?

But still, bring justice to her as the story progresses, I'll appreciate it. :)
Anise Cary chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
Wow! I'm not sure where to start. I want to call social services on this family. I want to lock Martha the bitch in a room, sedate her, shave her head, and just plain make her ugly enough to match her personality. I want to pour a load of coffee in to their dad and make him watch what's happening in his house.

I want to know more, why did Mom die? Was Martha always this way or is it more recent? I want someone to find out about the cutting and help.

One thing, a couple of times you used loose when it should have been lose. Also not sure why you used italics in the prologue, is that just to set it apart from the rest?

Interested to see where this goes, what happens to this family.
Dazzling Dizzy Dragon chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This is really intriguing the way you wtite intices the reader and makes them want to read more, you have a way with words. Looking forwad to see where you take this.

in addition would you mind r and r my story?
J.S. Hopkins chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Wow, it's stories like this that make me thankful I am an only child. The writing is wonderful. I can't wait to continue reading.
KillaCupcakes chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
I really like this story. The way it's written, I can feel everything that Lillian is going through. I like the fact that her best friend is the complete opposite of her. I can't wait to see where this story is going.
WeFallForever chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
I'm glad that she at least has one friend who cares for her. It's a sheame that some people in the world will never know what it is liked to be loved, and I thought she might have been one of them! Update soon!
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »