Reviews for JOINT STORY
SeaJade Song chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
i could help with that. it might help to know that i'm also a beta reader. as long as it can be humorus as well i would love to help :)
writingpistachio chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Hi there.

I really hope this won't sound mean, but I think that if you double-check this notice for grammar and spelling mistakes, you'll get more offers from writers willing to do a joint story.

Y'know, just silly stuff like 'a lot' being one word and stuff like that. I know a lot of people who would be turned off by that sort of thing...

Sorry if I sound awfully rude! :P

Just trying to help.

All the best,

Victoria
Merest chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
I don't know if this is still an option or not but I have at least a million ideas to give. One story I really want to write is really good; in my opinon of course but I won't give the idea in a review. I'll send it to you in a personal message if this is still active. I'd love to do a collaboration with you! You reviewed for my first Fiction-Press story, if you remember it but yah...

Please PM me as soon as you get this message! I have no life and basically spend every hour on the internet so most likely I'll be responding quicker than the ones you said haven't.

-Priest'er
Classy Broad chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Joint Story! Can I help?... Alright I do suck on spelling and such but I really wanna have a go with this if you haven't picked someone out yet... Sure I can help with the plot and characters... please PM to me if you can
Broken Starr chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I would love to do a Joint Story. I have done a few in the past with friends and others, and it is really a fun experience.

If you could send me some info then I could confirm that I would be willing to, unless you have already started.

As for idea's, I have a million that have been floating around in my head for a long time now. Since it is a romance there is many possibilities. When I do stories i usually go with the flow, and play of the others words or actions that their character have portrayed but it is always good to have a main plot sequence.

I have always had a secret plan to write a romance story about a group of people in a plane crash, but it has always sounded too much like lost to me, but that is one idea.

Maybe on a cruise ship? I have always wanted to explore the ocean in a story.

message me if you would like to accept my offer or even bounce back ideas. I have a bunch more, and an open mind.
pagalindian chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I would like to write it with you, if you haven't already chosen someone. :)
bleedingvalentine chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
hm... I was thinking about doing something joint, but my brains been on overload with me writing back to back. I can't think of any fresh ideas, but if you have some that interest me then I might take you up on it.

"Crash Course Lover" and "Playing with Trick Mirrors" are my YA stories. You might want to skim through to consider if I'm a partner you want to take up.

Cool?

-bleedingvalentine
FictionismyGame chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Hm, this is interesting. I don't know though. I need a little more information about this. Like how I would upload stuff or whatever. Or if I just give you the idea and you write it. Because either is fine with me. I really don't care...except I have to sleep on it. I don't have a good idea right now. Check out my profile and read some of my stories, then you can see, and I guess that's my resume (tildy over the E in resume -is that how you spell tildy? I looked it up, but you can't really look something up without knowing how it's spelled-)Anyway, write me back any time. I'll be waiting!
HarperSeal chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Hey, I'm new to this site, but I'm a romance pro. I'd totally be into doing a story compilation with you. If you wanna discuss a plot and such you can email me at , kay?