Reviews for His Mistress
SummerNight288 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
i can't wait to read the next chapter! update soon
Rainbow.Ants chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I'm looking forward to read this!
I just read the original, and I do think it really needs some changes.
I hope you'll update fast. :3
esinevitable chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Love the original even though it seems incomplete. I loved this intro as well. I wish you would complete it.
tsudonim chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wow. I really enjoyed reading the first version of His Mistress. I'm super excited for the re-write! Update soon!
musingSanity chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Yes, this is quite different to the old version. I liked the old version, but I'm going to read this one anyway. Is there anyway of you doing a sequel from the old one?
witeaya chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
cant wait how this revised version will come out. i just have to cross my fingers for happy ending.

from the preview it looks like ana do have more character in her. guess we just have to wait and read ;)
heavengurl899 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
so I'm a little wary of reading a title with the name 'His Mistress' because they always end sad. Is this going to end sadly?

I'm not entirely sure if this is deliberate but the narration was unclear and confusing at some points. But it is interesting (as long as it doesn't end sadly)
Kajal chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This is one of my favorite stories so I'm glad you're writing a new version of it; more to read for me. This chapter already has me intrigued. I do hope this version is more optimistic and decisive than the last. I mean, it worker wonderfully, the bittersweetness of the story before, but I'd really love for them to have a decisive future (one that doesn't involve death in the near future), if possible.
mylifeismine chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
hey, are you gonna continue? i loved his mistress, it was AWESOME!
Wilting chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
It is SO glad to hear that you are rewriting this and back to the site! I remember years ago I sat in front of the computer screen finishing the complete version of His Mistress and thought this is best fiction I have ever read before, when I didn't even have a account at that time yet. And felt so disappointed when I found you are no longer active. It is just so glad to see you back with the revised version of my favorite story. I love this new chapter and hope to be able to read the next one soon. (I know pushing writer is bad but I really do!)
AnaKish02 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
oh my god... im so excited that ur rewriting your story... i cant wait. please update soon. and are you going to keep the same characters and their behaviors from your previous story? well good luck and PLEASE update :)
bonkerz chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Gosh i love the sexual tension! im very excited your re-writing this and im going to try very hard to not compare. i like that their past isn't flash back but told from her perspective, nice touch! very promising!
nocturnal buddha chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
the first version of His Mistress was the first story I ever read on fictionpress, even before I had an account on here and I loved it! but I promise not to compare the two versions, I can't wait to read more!

god, the writing in this chapter is SO incredible! really, you. are. brilliant. I am a terrible writer, haha, oh well. also- your characters are genius. the way you portray Leo, makes me love him and hate him at the same time (this always makes for the best type of character). please update soon! I really can't wait to read more : )
thecakethief chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Alright, I'm interested! I loved the plot of the original His Mistress, but the actual style and grammar was sorely lacking. I'm really looking forward to seeing more, it is so much better than the first!
sushi chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I'm enjoying it so far, I like that the character's are still essentially the same. Hope to read from you soon.