Reviews for Scimitar Moon
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I like the word choice here. "Reminiscent," "slash" and "aspirations" were really great.

I like the piece. The personification of sky is really powerful. The ending was especially powerful. Well done.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile.)
greencandlewick chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Love line 3.
roundtheworldtwice chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
It is difficult enough to write a haiku, evitably it is even more difficult to write a choka. The amount of rigour and discipline needed to fit every word to the syllable requisite is simply amazing.

And you made it flow oh so well.
Doxie Doll chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is so- -Mh. Just yeah.

The only words I've got for this are sharp, lovely and dangerously easy to fall in love with.

letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Another excellent creation...
thinking.about.thinking chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This is beautifully sad.

fleur de l'est chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I like the way it starts off gently and suddenly changes direction with the word 'blade'. Also, I like poems whose titles interact with the content of the poem :) The title of this poem makes 'the appearance' less confusing - I'm guessing it's the 'scimitar' moon which the speaker is afraid to look at?
Amanda Catarina chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Beautiful haiku! _~
ModernCinderella chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
"of the blade that wants to slash my aspirations"

This is what struck me the most. :)
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is very nice. The way the line, "Of the blade that wants" is set up really speaks to me.
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow! this was great, I loved it. Keep it Up!
Mirabella chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Oh i like this!

Very emotive. :)

Her heart is reminiscent - love those words together.
nickyO chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Strong poem. One person told me that taking on the moon when writing is tough because it has been describe by so many, so did an excellent job here.
i-want-2-delete-my-account chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I've been reading a few of your poems. I like the emotion that comes across in them. :)

BangxDitto chapter 1 . 11/23/2009