Reviews for Scimitar Moon
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I like the word choice here. "Reminiscent," "slash" and "aspirations" were really great.

I like the piece. The personification of sky is really powerful. The ending was especially powerful. Well done.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile.)
greencandlewick chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Love line 3.
roundtheworldtwice chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
It is difficult enough to write a haiku, evitably it is even more difficult to write a choka. The amount of rigour and discipline needed to fit every word to the syllable requisite is simply amazing.

So, RESPECT!

And you made it flow oh so well.
Doxie Doll chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is so- -Mh. Just yeah.

The only words I've got for this are sharp, lovely and dangerously easy to fall in love with.

Gorgeous.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Another excellent creation...
thinking.about.thinking chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This is beautifully sad.

.thinking
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I like the way it starts off gently and suddenly changes direction with the word 'blade'. Also, I like poems whose titles interact with the content of the poem :) The title of this poem makes 'the appearance' less confusing - I'm guessing it's the 'scimitar' moon which the speaker is afraid to look at?
Amanda Catarina chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Beautiful haiku! _
ModernCinderella chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
"of the blade that wants to slash my aspirations"

This is what struck me the most. :)
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is very nice. The way the line, "Of the blade that wants" is set up really speaks to me.
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow! this was great, I loved it. Keep it Up!
Mirabella chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Oh i like this!

Very emotive. :)

Her heart is reminiscent - love those words together.
nickyO chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Strong poem. One person told me that taking on the moon when writing is tough because it has been describe by so many, so well...you did an excellent job here.
i-want-2-delete-my-account chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I've been reading a few of your poems. I like the emotion that comes across in them. :)

Crystal