Reviews for Innocent Intentions
cblodg chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
I'm putting this on this chapter as I'm slowly making my way through them all. I have to say, I absolutely am loving this story.

What I love the most is your writing style and how you have decided to let Jeremy be the voice for the story. I really loved the chapter where you used Cole writing in a diary to tell his side and how the two characters really are written differently. In my opinion, you've written them so perfectly that they aren't really characters per se, they're real people.

I love how the story just seems to flow along. Even though you don't use a timeline, which can be difficult, you have done a fantastic job of going back and plugging in these little vignettes that incorporate something we've already read.

I hope the story continues because I'm hooked.
lawannab chapter 31 . 8/5/2011
I hate being busy. I should have reviews this earlier but I haven't had the chance until now. I love this chapter. Cole being his same sweet self and look at Mr. Baker getting all bold and going for it. Great chapter to show the balance of the relationship.
wvd chapter 31 . 8/5/2011
Okay, I'm genuinely freaked out now. This is the night before Cole goes on vacation for 2 weeks. Tonight is also the night before I go on vacation for 2 weeks and will hardly get to talk to my boy. Also, throughout the story I identified with Cole and he identified with Jeremy xD This can hardly be coincidental...

Furthermore, WOW. That may well have been the hottest smut of your entire story! The amount of detail was... magnificent! Can't wait to come home to (hopefully) some new chapters in 2 weeks, although I can't promise I'll read them right away, as I'll first have some catching up to do :P

Lastly, don't worry, you'll find a beautiful and fantastic boy soon enough, you seem like an awesome enough person anyway!
Lady of Crimson chapter 31 . 8/4/2011
I agree with Miyuki31393

Because Cole is leaving for Brazil here but in chapter 29 he is in brazil...oh well. It's still awesome! And I did not skip such sex scenes.
asheepiage chapter 31 . 8/4/2011
haha! You put Deadliest Catch i it too! You know me so much! I wonder how it's going to work out when Cole and Jeremy are seperated for 2 weeks... And what will happen when they see each other again? hmmm we'll just have to see ;) Update soon! asheepiage.
Nique13 chapter 31 . 8/4/2011
Like the chapter! I don't really like sex scenes so I had to skip it. Everything else was good though.

Was this chapter supposed to be before chapter 29?
asheepiage chapter 30 . 7/31/2011
Narrates how sweet I love the nice and peaceful moments in this story but then again who doesn't love the occasional action lol :) loveeed it sooo much 3 UPDATE SOON! asheepiage.
asheepiage chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I'M COMPLETELY AND UTTERY ADDICTED TO BUFFY! okay calm, I have more chapters to read mwahahaha :D asheepiage.
jwi chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I really am enjoying your work here. There are a few typos here and there but not the usual garbage that so awful it distracts the reader, and the content is good. Characters are what make stories worth reading I am liking both these guys and the red head.
wvd chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
Dude! This is amazing! xD I thought, since you're quite literally begging for reviews I'd send you one ;D. I got sent the link to your story yesterday from the boy I like ;) and read it all in a little over 24 hours xD so consider that a compliment. I feel sad about Sam leaving tho, she's my favourite character xD Please get the boys in the same university? Or would that be... too boring? Of course... your sotry, your rules, but it'd suck to see Cole and Jeremy separated soooo long...
lost in pale blue chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
Great chapter. I love the friendship they all have.
lawannab chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
I'm glad you didn't make Sam's college departure a sad sob fest. It was perfect considering Sam's personality.

I'm glad you're updating more. I missed these guys.
Karida chapter 30 . 7/26/2011
This is a perfect chapter! Especially for this time of the year. I really feel Sam's pain, so to speak xD, I leave for basic training in a few weeks and my friends I've had for years are going off for college...a happy and sad time and reading this part of Cole and Jeremy's lives with Sam makes me feel better about the changes coming around the corner.

Can't wait for the next update XDDD!
Nique13 chapter 29 . 7/25/2011
I absolutely love this story! I would've reviewed the other chapters, but I'm reading this on my iPod Touch so it takes a while.

Anyway, I will be waiting for the next update!
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 29 . 7/21/2011
Fantastic Story :) They're SO CUTE! I hope Kerry turns out to be nice and not some conniving bitch.. :) Good work!
402 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »