Reviews for Innocent Intentions
Grim-Reaper21 chapter 28 . 11/1/2010
I feel that since you decided that you didn't have to write for a while that I should also get an extention on that report. That and I really don't feel the need to change my taste in food for you. Although my friends also claim that it's weird. Anyway, your lucky that was a good chappy for taking so long. I feel bad for Sam but Cole and Jeremy better go to the same school. Im just saying.
Sheepie chapter 28 . 11/1/2010
Poor Sam. But that's the thing about high school relationships. :( It's always hard to make them last in college. Hopefully Cole and Jeremy make it work. They seem to be able to go the distance.
Emoshun15 chapter 28 . 11/1/2010
I'm so happy that your back! You have no idea how much I missed you! Cole and Jeremys 'fight' made their relationship more realistic for me, because I think this is an argument that serious highschool relationships deal with alot. So good job! Keep it up!
lost in pale blue chapter 28 . 11/1/2010
Yay, you updated!

It's so sad that Danny and Sam broke up, but that is a realistic situation for high school couples going to separate colleges. I'll hope that it's not permanent.

I'm glad that it prompted Cole and Jeremy to have a conversation about their future. Sure, they still have a whole year of high school to go, but it is something they'll need to think about since they obviously don't want to and don't intend to break up.

I hadn't thought about the fact that they've never had a fight until Cole mentions it. That's pretty amazing, especially for a teenage couple. They seem able to talk anything through, though, and couples who can do that are pretty healthy and have a great chance of working for the long haul.

I love these characters so much :)
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 27 . 8/31/2010
I loved Cole's aversion to V-Day coming from one of the most romantic men it was funny although I admit I see his point perfectly. Love them both and loved the new chapter thanks for sharing x
lost in pale blue chapter 27 . 8/4/2010
Cole shared my opinion of V-Day ;)

And whew, that last scene was exceedingly hot!
lost in pale blue chapter 23 . 8/4/2010
Lip rings can definitely be sexy on the right guy. Cole could pull if off ;)
lost in pale blue chapter 21 . 8/4/2010
Poor, frustrated boys :D

And yay, Sam for finally getting some!

Also, and this might sound weird, but I want to thank you for writing *good* sex scenes. Some people just don't know how to write them (I'm not the best at them) and it ruins an otherwise great story. You are awesome at writing them, though. No awkward or stupid euphemisms and they're always hot!
lost in pale blue chapter 19 . 8/4/2010
I'm glad that Cole guessed Jeremy's fear about the future and allayed his worries. I'm also glad that Jeremy came right out and told Cole about Jamie liking him so that wouldn't be something to come between them because of Jeremy's insecurity.
lost in pale blue chapter 18 . 8/4/2010
LOL Too funny. I happen to love Buffy and it is very addicting. But there are far worse shows to become addicted to :)
lost in pale blue chapter 17 . 8/4/2010
Aww. It gives me the warm fuzzies that Cole has become a part of Jeremy's family like this :)
lost in pale blue chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
This chapter got me a little choked up. I'm elated that Cole actually told his parents how he felt and they decided to stay. Yay!

Also, yay for Kyle not letting them get beaten up. Sure, he's been a jackass, but I don't think he'd just stand by and let someone beat up his brother.
lost in pale blue chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
I'm really glad that Cole has at least one cool family member. His mom is awesome :)
lost in pale blue chapter 12 . 8/4/2010
Very, very sweet. I love how Cole is with Ruthie and how he just charmed Jeremy so that he couldn't resist :D
lost in pale blue chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
Wow, the guy at the party really has some balls, doesn't he? At least it ended with declarations of love :)
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »