Reviews for My Life as a Teenage
Idec chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
The format of this story is so awesome, I love the shifting between the character povs and the way that the story interlinks with itself
Emmie Raye chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
I love how you started with Skyler, then went to Tyson (Chicken Boy) and now Ryan. I have already shed tears and burst out laughing like a crazy moron on your stories and that proves that this story is going to be a major hit. Keep writing!
Siren Jax Carston chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I'm lovin Skyler and Tyler. Gay guys are my favorite and everyone thinks I'm weird for that! XD -Siren Jax
XxGlAmOuRkIlLsXx chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
um yeah skyler and tyler? definitely my favorite. gay boys are so adorable and i loved it. :))
Penemuel chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
I really like how you develop the characters and have the chapters in different points of view. This is a really interesting story and I'm looking forward to the next part.
myymonsterownsyerrs chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
I like how all of the characters link together somehow, it makes things interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter :D
gaia-x-goddess chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Aw it's so cute :)

xx
RisingSun1212 chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
I really liked this chapter and I loved how you connected the two stories! I wonder...will there be more stories intertwined with these two? I can't wait to find out.

My absolute favorite part is when Dusty overhears Tyler and Skyler flirting in the pool and calling each other babe. It made me laugh so hard. I also think that Tyler and Skyler are absolutely adorable and I love them as a couple :)

The one thing I have to say is that there were a lot more errors in this chapter than the first chapter. It came across sort of as if you were trying to change the point of view a bit because Dusty is from the city and such but it got a bit hard to understand at times.

Other than that, this story is great so far! You really are a great writer and the story goes along smoothly. Your characters are original and I love all of them (except for Dusty's mother and father).

One more thing: I can't wait to see what happens with Dusty and Ryan. I think they would be a cute couple.
RisingSun1212 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This is the most touching story I've ever read, and I really enjoyed it. Skyler seems like a very original character though he was meant to be a stereotype and I liked Tyler as well, though I thought it was funny that their names rhymed. I have two things to say:

There were a few grammatical errors but not a lot, and we all make those stupid mistakes that we can't ever catch, so I didn't mind it.

And also I think that this should not be in the romance section of fictionpress. To me, it seems more like a Young Adult story, but then again I've only read the first chapter

It was very good! Please write more!
jazztasticness chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
aw
Tigerwulf chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This nearly made me cry, dangit! The utter humiliation... Gah. An amazing story, I loved it. Can't wait to read more.

'wulf
Penemuel chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This is really good so far. I hope you keep going with it.
TheApocalypse chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Absolutely heartwarming :)
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aww... man that was beatiful. xx