Reviews for Peter The Squirrel
Wow TNT really. lolol.
Xen Kenshin chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
OMG, LOL.
Weeba chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Wow that's weird. Reminds me of a picture-book parody by a friend of mine, which is about Mr. Feepit the squirrel, who becomes addicted to Happy Candy. I don't think it's up here, though.
PBCrunch chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
The story was funny. But next time, use a different animal. Try a chipmunk insted. I mean, LOOK AT MY PEN NAME! Otherwise, it was good.
ilovebooksandmusic chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
lol. very funny.
xaiver chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
lol. funny.
Simon Psyc chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
All Mighty Terrestrial:

Since Sgt. Pepper seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth :(, I'll respond to your comment-

No, that wasn't the point at all. I know, I helped him write it. It's just a nonsensical story about a squirrel that exploded.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
I didn't get it, until I remembered that Far Side cartoon where the squirrels got Grandpa and pulled him into the tree. Then I got it. I think. Maybe.
Simon Psyc chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Please email me! Your A email is bouncing back, you're not answering your B email! I'm getting desperate!
Da DDQ chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DIE EVIL FURRED RODENT! COWS WILL RULE THE WORLD BY BLOWING UP ALL FURRED RODENTS...well, besides rats... BUT ALL SQUIRRELS WILL DIE! muwahhahahahaha... sorrry, did I say that aloud, anyways, I've got another fav. story and fav. author, TTFN!

-Da DDQ

p. PETER DIE!

p.s.s. stupid squirrel...
Funky munky Now with a space for more freshcooked goodness chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
Wow. I see. Sooooooooo... He thought a TNT thingie was an acorn? (I say thingie because grenades which are sort of like acorns are not TNT.) I like it. Than again... I have always wanted to blow up a squirrel. HA HA BURN YOU MISREBLE RODENT BURN! HA HA HA Who has the cereal* now huh? DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!

*The cereal clusters commercials where the squirrel steals that dudes cereal.
Simon Psyc chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Good one! Peter never saw it comin'!