Reviews for Vintage People
bellagurl123 chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
I really like your story. its cute and funny, but also sexy.

You did a great job :)
bellagurl123 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story :) lol
alwaysautumn chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
I know I'm gushing but I have I mentioned how much I love these stories and these characters?
ColourCascade chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
Oh wow now THATS a cliffhanger... interesting hm

Btw when she meets his mother you said something like: "that's not how you walk to a girl" Im pretty suure thats meant to be 'talk' to a girl right?

I love this story so far its funny! :) and interesting

Update soon!
Naive chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
my god i love this story. Dale sounds so hot :)

xx
renegade01 chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
its nice to see reeve and dale getting a little closer. his mum seems awesome. can't wait for more. ;)
Ebimeep chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
Oh! Very nice and uber hilarious. :3
Auglersia chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
First of all, I have to congratulate you on your summary. At first I was thrown off by the mention of vampires, but the bit of humor you managed to slide into it was great, and let me get to know what Reeve's voice would be like even before I'd clicked the title link (your title is very interesting, I smiled when I saw it).

And that lead me into the first sentence- arguably the most important of all in this story- and I just knew I was going to like this. Within my first thirty seconds of starting this chapter (though I must admit I'm a fast reader) I was hooked. Congratulations on first impressions.

I'm reviewing as I read, and I just read the first interaction between Mr. Savior and reeve. It was one of those first moments that could be easily botched by making them too sarcastic and too witty so that it just seems rehearsed, but I think you did a good job, keeping the words simple. Too me, you're already standing out as a crazy-brilliant wordsmith and writer.

Wait, how does he know her name?

Well, your explanation about the biting thing was...well, not bad. I would have expected it to be longer, though considering Reeve took had such a casual response to it I'm not necessarily saying that the way you presented it was wrong...I'm just curious about her reaction. A vampire sucks her blood and she forgets about it?

Well, maybe I'm just assuming things too soon. I shall keep reading.

See, there we go. I'm still not necessarily happy with her reaction, but I definitely realize that the whole under-explained vampire bits are soon to be explained. Namely in the next chapter, which I intend to read soon.

Congratulations on a brilliant first chapter. I dearly, dearly hope that this is going to be an interesting take on the vampire phenomenon...

Yours truly,

Mae
subtly.obvious chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
wow i love this story. usually i dont really read vampire stories after finishing the twilight series but i liked the summary so i clicked on it and im glad i did :)

but im pretty sure that its duct tape, not duck tape.

its a pretty awesome story. please update.
mgaa chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
hey you haven't updated...

so when are you gonna update, hm?
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
I love this story! The plot's believable (you know the sense I mean) and so are the characters. I can't seem to keep the smile offa my face when I read this.

Can Dale actually ready her mind, or does he just know her so well that he doesn't need to?

UPDATE PLEASE
Raised with Fangs chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
oh oh oh!1 getting better an better! update soon!
Guestyguest chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Keep up the good work. I love a laugh. :)
pagalindian chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow, this story is really good. It presents the whole 'mate of a supernatural being' in a decidedly realistic and humorous manner. I am really looking forward to the next chapter (hint hint) . . . :) Stories like this make me want to write as well.
Arrdee chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
AWH!

That is so sweet! Lawl. You know, most vamp 'soul-mate, bond' thingies usually come out crappy or without reason, but this one, you've very cleverly thought up and written.

I applaude yah! And the way they communicate is just so fun to read lol. It's like, he's always annoyed, and she's sometimes not even giving him reason to be annoyed (though she does) and still...

He gets annoyed XD

I like the way their relationship is forming. You're doing an awesome job with this my friend! I'm waiting for more!

-CookieTraumatizer-