Reviews for Special
I love the truth behind those words :3
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Beautiful.
a-creative-name chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Its great! So much emotion !
xOneLastingImpressionx chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
that sounds like a song

LG

Franziska
Lady Goth chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Beautiful and sad the most touchy poems in my book
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
"There’s so many stars and constellations in the sky,"... There are

"everytime I raise my head and I stay glaring at there,"... every time. Also, I think you mean gaze, not glare. Glare is like to look meanly almost. And phrasingwise "Every time I raise my head I gaze there" sounds better.

"It were you."...was

"And as I keep counting the stars everynight,"...every night

"I always realize there’s stars that’s missing,"... there are stars that are missing

"There’s things that last forever?"... There are

"Weren’t you?"... Don't you? (It would be don't you last forever, not weren't you last forever)

I like the ending. It's kinda pathetic, but true to reality. We want to hear things even if we know they're not true. The stars thing is interesting as well.

Check out the Review Marathon (link in my profile).
NocturnalNerd chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I like the star metaphor of this, but the line "It were you" doesn't make sense. And "everynight" should be two words.

It was a short, but touching piece. The "la la"s were somewhat confusing, because they seemed to be randomly put into there.
Bazooka Joy chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Nice one. I kind of imagined this being said half singing, half speaking.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow, nicely done here girl! I like the ending; I feel the same way. And the first stanza is really good. I like it all overall. Please write on! *gives you a jar of chocolate chip cookies and a carton of milk*

Anna _