Reviews for Samael
vis verbi chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Interesting premise and a great end! I think an explanation of samael's knowledge would have helped but otherwise the story flowed quite well. Keep writing-vis verbi
horror-zombie-gem chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
I loved it! It was wonderful, but it reminded me of something, I can't think of what though.
seredemia chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
The ending feels abrupt, but sometimes that's a good thing. Trust me, there is nothing worse than an ending that won't end (does that make sense..?).

Anyhow, it was an interesting short story. I'm glad they trusted each other.
seredemia chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
"I'm still doomed! We're still doomed!"
seredemia chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
The plot is actually REALLY interesting. Even though the pace of the story is really quick, it kind of suits the plot...? It makes it more... dangerous, somehow.

Argh, Im babbling too much.

You repeated the word "from" at the first paragraph, and sometimes you forget apotrophes - but who cares about little mistakes?
Stuffblah chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
AWE. It's so cute. :)

Is that the end? Really?

WHY? It felt so incomplete!

Kaye and Samael are so cute together
Stuffblah chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Darn! . I was meant to read this, eariler but forgot cause i was so busy today! GR, fustrated cause it's already bed time and I have to rush this review, you don't mind do you? Hope not.

Anyways, I love this. I love the 'feelings' between Kaye and Samael. But I kinda have a feeling Sam is bad, I hope not cause he and Kaye are perfect for each other YO

LMAO. You make me laugh! Thanks, you could call me a friend, if you do, I will call you a friend to. I didn't really indroduce myself *random* Im Pauline! And you are? :)

Will read the Chapter Three tomorrow! Cya!
Stuffblah chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
My personal favourite story, you've wrote m'dear! :)

I was totally hooked and grasped the characthers feelings and tried to think what they thought. I love it!

) I'll read the rest of it tomorrow, I'm gonna sleep. (dunno why, I'm telling you this... Aha wel) Loving the story, bud!