Reviews for WHIPLASH!
Shaylynne chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
:O
Shaylynne chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
... so that's where Nathan and Sara and Sonya came from... ;)
Miss Hydrangea chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
I just came off of reading Dark Knight.

I believe that this story is more well-written than Dark Knight, which surprised me. The first chapter was a little confusing, but the story is coming along really well now. I'm curious as to what the song's significance is, and I like how you've written the character relationships. I hope that there won't be romance between the two main characters (I am not sure whether I am more inclined towards Nathan ending up with one of the other female characters, or if he'd work better with Allen. It seems like Allen's quite taken with Lenore, though...).

I look forward to your next update!
What Happens Now chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I liked the emotion in these scenes. The tension in the Tego questionnaire scene and the uncertainty and distrust in the Inven questionnaire scene. I also liked the first line " Do you trust me" especially when I read the scene about the Inven it seems like it will set up an interesting balance between an Inven and a Tego.

participant in the Review Marathon, links in my profile.
Hungry For Writing chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
I really like this story! The writing is really interesting; I can't stop reading! I probably shouldn't beg for an update, since I never update, but I'll definitely be waiting.
SecretAgent99 chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
No! They shouldn't be staying by the water! Ack! What were they thinking! Update soon!
Dragonchild-Hehi chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
you side to read it on you fanfic profile and by the third line of chapter one i was hooked is their going to be more?
SecretAgent99 chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
Haha, their mission really sucked this time. XD Hopefully they'll get over whatever they caught because of the rain and have a better mission the next time they go out. :D Update soon!
Peace Flower chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
I'm SO glad you finally gave us a description of a prissie. I was going crazy trying to imagine what they look like. Glad everyone made it back alive (except for one). This story is very compelling. Can't wait till the next chapter.
SecretAgent99 chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
Haha, I loved the end! Can't wait to read more!
SecretAgent99 chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Haha, Sonya never ceases to amuse me. I hope Jack gets better soon. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
ayizyu chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Nice chapter! I like the little humorous conversations about Sonya being allowed to curse or not, it's an interesting contrast to the pretty dark background.

-Rocky
Kurisuten chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I could have sworn that I had reviewed this earlier! My apologies for not reviewing :D (I'm from the forum you posted on).

Well, I absolutely love your originality, for one! The Tegos and Invens immediately draw me in with curiosity, and your writing style is easy to follow without losing the quality of description and such.

The only critisizm I could possibly find was that the switching back and forth between the "classes" can be just a tad confusing, and I had to remind myself who and what we were talking about. Not a major problem though :)

Great start, and I will continue reading when time provides me the opportunity :)

Netty-chan214

PS: Welcome to A Bucketload of Reviews! :D
SecretAgent99 chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
Wow, so they actually got to rescue someone on their first trip. Can't wait to find out more about what happened to Emil's parents, and why Emil was able to survive.
Don't Use Orbs chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Here ish meh with a review. :D

You can't end the chapter without SOME sort of thing to look forward to, can you? Shachelle. Wonder what that means. I'll look it up later, hopefully find something :D

I wonder if Emil's going to become another member with Nathan and Sonya. I don't know if that's allowed, but at this point, he seems too critical to the story to just leave as a minor character. Mainly because I'm betting the monster or whatever that killed his parents will be somehow significant to Nathan and Sonya.

And again with NathanCigarettes. It feels more natural with his cravings in this chapter, although I'm remaining firm in thinking smoking has some significance into his past.

...

Ew. NathanXCigarettes shipping. UGH.

Sonya's actions this whole chapter make her seem more childish in my mind -w- Especially the part where she was afraid of jumping, and after commenting on that cliche knight in shining armour. xD Although, of course, her caring for Emil near the end of the chapter neurtralizes that impression I have. xD

"Your turn now, your turn! And if you need help washing and stuff, I'd be more than happy to—" Sonya. You perv. xD She's a little young for that thinking D But then again, she's also arguing about the right to swear with Nathan. Even if that is to avoid talking about serious issues.

"After nearly a half hour of trying to steal it back and start correcting" They had that much time there? I thought Nathan was in a rush to go back out when he said "Come on, Sonya. We've restocked. Let's go." And promptly left with her.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »