Reviews for Mr A Case I'd Like To Crack
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Aw yay I love one shots like these!
Bluebell Balloons chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
EEEEEEEK. This was so adorable! Haha. I'm personally also partial to nerds, and one's with a *gasp* personality is also a plus! Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see more stories! :D
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 11/13/2010

Hot nerds are the best.
rosieroo chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
aw, that was so cute! I really like the way you described Tyler, he sounds super hot. I'm glad that she tried to upstage him, that was funny!
WishBlade chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Pure awesomeness-I love finding stories like this! It was written very well...I don't think there was a moment I wasn't smiling while reading this. Thanks for posting! D
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
ohmygod, I really REALLY liked this :)

Could've been longer I guess, with a little more character development, but considering this is just a one-shot, it was awesome
balloonfista chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
so good! me likey!

ri
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Bloomin' adorable!
samora chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I like this. Tyler is the perfect guy and the whole package. Its awesome.
Of The Angels chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
When you were describing Tyler and his appearance, I was literally drooling. XD

God, do those kind of guys even exist these days? *sighs dreamily* Here's hoping.

This was a very cute one-shot, very well written.

I loved it. Two thumbs up! (: (& favorited, of course.)
iiHEARTyuu chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Haha this was amusing :) especially when she is talking about his writing, comparing it to his chiselled jaw. lol! And the fact that she loves male watches. It's the most random love I've heard of lol.

I'm curious to the age of the characters and where the story is set - because they seem to be in a club or something for the party and they seem to be in their first year of college?

I'm glad you're back, I love your stories.

Just a few typos I thought I'd mention ...

“No Anna I will no talk to God himself.” - 'no' instead of 'not'.

"If there was one thing I was going to do, that was to prove to Tyler Kingston that I had brains and was different to the rest of the female population." - I think you should change it to 'it was prove to...'

"This seemed to catch Tyler’s attention but I wasn’t sure whether if I was doing a good job in annoying him or simply entertaining him." - I think you changed your mind but forgot to delete a word. I'm not sure if you wanted 'I wasn't sure whether I was ...' or 'I wasn't sure if I was ...'

"...maybe then Id ben able to shuffle further away from the living, breathing Tyler." - I'd be able to...

Anyway, yay for your one-shot :)
LiME-GREEN-CAPES chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
this is so cute! :) i loved it!
A-Cup-Of-Air chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
So sweet! I really liked- it was great:D
monotone rainbows chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I loved this story, it was really entertaining!

Just one thing though:

"Hopefully you're not too drunk to forget about this" should be

"Hopefully you're not so drunk that you'll forget about this" or something of that sort, because the original sentence meant that he hopes she is not drunk enough, so she will *forget*.
paraNormal chapter 1 . 11/26/2009