Reviews for Glimpses of Charlie and Amy
tannyapple chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
haha love it, so funny "grow some ball" lol please write more the little story for each chapter is a really good idea :D xx
collycoco chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
hahah oh my gosh kayla. This chapter was so adorbale. It really was my favorite so far. "Grow some balls." xD Seriously, i wasn't expecting that coming. Just like the whale i wasnt expecting coming. haha anyway cute chapter!

(btw, i just got home from toms and beths. xD)

merry christmas! :)

(ps: do more cute little chapter like these. they are so cute. hah)
collycoco chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
yay! Awe this is such a cute story. LOL. Amy and Charlie, a new married couple, and we get to see the little "fights" they have. We also get to see a little glimpse of a part of their life. So cute. Charlie looks like he can never say no. Haha. Typical male whos in love. xD

Anyway, great short! :) its really well written so far. :)
TheInkBottle chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Men may wear the pants, but women control the zipper. The truth in this chapter, it's astounding! I really enjoyed it because it reminded of the power I can have over my boyfriend and that I should use it, even if it's mean! Hanways, I really liked this chapter, you know how to write the truth and I appreciate that!
chewychester chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
He is a mean one.
collycoco chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
kayla! where have you been?

I cant wait for you to do all the short stories! because you are an amazing writer of course. AW! These short stories are going to be so well put together. I really want to get to know Charlie and Amy more. Because each characters seem intersting in a different way.

Amy seems forgiving.

Charlie seems a nervous wreck

Anyway, GOOD JOB! keep up the great work kayla! :)
TheInkBottle chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Haha! This makes me laugh. Just another example of how sex solves everything! I kid, I kid. But I really like this, it's giggle-filled, just a cute little ending that makes you laugh at the entire situation.

I think there's nothing as too long, or too short. There are always as many words as the author intends, therefore, it is the perfect length. As long as something is well written, it can not be under or over done, and this my friend, is well written.

The Ink Bottle