Reviews for Bobby's Girls: A Trixie Marriage
E chapter 12 . 5/19
Welcome back! However, I'm also sorry for what you're going through, good luck :)
Jenny chapter 12 . 5/11
I am so glad you came back! I'm really only back on this site when I see authors that I have liked in the past post something. I'm so glad I saw this one! Can't wait to see what you come up with.
emmalee chapter 12 . 5/10
I am so happy to hear of your return! I have been wondering and hoping that you were okay. I am sorry to hear of your struggles. Can't wait to see what you do in the future!
Cate chapter 12 . 5/10
YAYYY
(also sorry about the tough times you've had/are going through)
but mostly YAYYY
angry-rose chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
is there any way you can continue writing this story because i would really like to know how it ends and i love and enjoy all the stories that you have written i always read them a number of times so plz if you have time please try to continue this story and keep on writing i can't wait to read any thing else you write. *-*
its-like-i-sed chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
Rea;lly can't wait till this finishes! D pls don't leave it for much longer :) xx
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
I read this last part to my boyfriend a few days ago...and WOW!...please write more on this story...I loved it :)
smileinthemira chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
Okay so is this d
28mymusic chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
amazing as always! i really like how trixie's and garret's personalitys compliment eachother. i thik they are perfect
smurf-love chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
omg i can beleive this is the last chapter. i must have more lol... i love how there not the slow love sex type and their kinda kinky lol...cant wait for more
xxsadiexx chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
great chapter cant wait for the next one :) i've read most of your books and have found them great i've started writing my own book and would like if you could give me some advice :)

thanks

x
momo3069 chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
why didnt you go on with this story? Its hot! Love it a lot!
aurora borealis chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
I do hope this story will be updated sometime. I love the characters, and can't wait to see what will happen next.

Keep up the good work! :)
LilKi10 chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
HOT HOT HOT! Update please I need more plus I need to findout what happened with the rest of the family and how his family will react. Perhaps Trixie could meet his younger brother first then the older and father later.
simply a nerd chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
Awesome chapter!

loved the way they communicate
188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »