Reviews for Bobby's Girls: A Trixie Marriage
angry-rose chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
is there any way you can continue writing this story because i would really like to know how it ends and i love and enjoy all the stories that you have written i always read them a number of times so plz if you have time please try to continue this story and keep on writing i can't wait to read any thing else you write. *-*
its-like-i-sed chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
Rea;lly can't wait till this finishes! D pls don't leave it for much longer :) xx
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
I read this last part to my boyfriend a few days ago...and WOW!...please write more on this story...I loved it :)
smileinthemira chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
Okay so is this d
28mymusic chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
amazing as always! i really like how trixie's and garret's personalitys compliment eachother. i thik they are perfect
smurf-love chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
omg i can beleive this is the last chapter. i must have more lol... i love how there not the slow love sex type and their kinda kinky lol...cant wait for more
xxsadiexx chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
great chapter cant wait for the next one :) i've read most of your books and have found them great i've started writing my own book and would like if you could give me some advice :)

thanks

x
momo3069 chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
why didnt you go on with this story? Its hot! Love it a lot!
aurora borealis chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
I do hope this story will be updated sometime. I love the characters, and can't wait to see what will happen next.

Keep up the good work! :)
LilKi10 chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
HOT HOT HOT! Update please I need more plus I need to findout what happened with the rest of the family and how his family will react. Perhaps Trixie could meet his younger brother first then the older and father later.
simply a nerd chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
Awesome chapter!

loved the way they communicate
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 11 . 12/3/2010
Well now that that's taken care of! Lol! Update soon!
taytay29 chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
Loved it! Can't wait for more
violet-eyez chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
is her family going to come back into the pic?
MaxMcDowell chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
fans my face with my hand Wow...that was...intense but sweet at the same time. I think its sweet of Garret to take the time to pleasure her and slowly draw it out..well as much as he could anyway lol.

I really like this couple, might be my favorite next to Billy/Pippa, Grant/Evie, Bear/Mia.

Please update soon! :)