Reviews for Bobby's Girls: A Trixie Marriage
FauxAfflictions chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Holy!

I never anticipated that the story would take this turn and am really happy you updated:)

Wow)

Cant wait till next update!
checkyesdana chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
yess double Trixie update and an Evie. your updates have made my night. i loved them
checkyesdana chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
imma miss Evie but i'm so excited for this, S and Revenge )
chng234 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
i wonder when garret will fall for her... it seems to me that garrett is more interested in her looks
FauxAfflictions chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Love Love Love this story.

ALL your stories are amazing.

Never stop writing:)
applenica chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
hi! i'm your new reader. i read evelyn and grant's story. i read this story backward from chap 2 and i already love this story. they are so opposite but so click together so please continue to write this. i realy really love it. please update soon for your new reader ...please update soon for your new reader ...please update soon for your new reader ...please update soon for your new reader ...please update soon for your new reader ...please update soon for your new reader ...please update soon for your new reader ...thank you
whysgirlfriend chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
aww
Mariposa-12 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
NICE! Can't wait to read more about this!

I hope you update soon!

I really like your style.

Thanks!
checkyesdana chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
i think i'm going to love Trixie's story
honey splattered brains chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
thats so hot :D
M.S.S92 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Great story :D Please write on it soon
Sunlight's.Shadow chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I really love this story so far, and can't wait for an update! keep up the good work :)
WinterInk24 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Aww. They're so cute together. and so have the hots for each other. Hope you update this story soon.
WinterInk24 chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Hehe. I'm surprised Garrett didn't do any fist punches in the air or something. Or is that too early? Hehe. Well Trixie and Garrett sound like they would make an interesting couple. A tattooist and businessman. That sells beer.
WinterInk24 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
After reading Evie and Stone's story, I eagerly sought to read the rest of your stories. Right off the bat I notice a difference in the personality of the main female characters. Which is nice. I mean, I love Evie and everything, but we don't need two Evies. Trixie seems like a fun girl and already warming up to her after the humorous interaction with Bobby. Can't wait to read the rest.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »