Reviews for Bobby's Girls: A Trixie Marriage
CATpuccino chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Wow, I could certainly pick the chemistry between Trix and Garret. Could be one of my fav stories about the sisters.
22.22 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
You do an excellent job at writing in third person, and you seem to balance that and writing in first person very well! It's surprising that you haven't gotten confused and "I" hasn't slipped up in any chapters. This story is progressing well, and I love how you gave Garrett the whole "cherub"/"choir boy" look. It's so amusing, yet so cute..and I like how you're contradicting his looks with his personality so far. I'm also glad we get to see a bit of Tay, and you wrote her scene very well. I'm excited to see how this will progress and what problems will come up between them :)
BJArthur chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
well, the walk home was very sweet. i noticed while reading this chapter, though, that each part of it was fine individually but when put together seemed to lack transitions. it just sort of jumps from Trixie outside to the strip club to the walk home and seems a bit jagged. and where did Adrian Werner come from? that piece seemed a bit out of place as well. over all i think that this is a really great platform for a chapter; it just needs a bit of polishing to reach your usual caliber. as always, i'm looking forward to seeing what else you do with it!

~BJ~
Xenn.be.Twisted chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Personally I always prefer reading, and writing, in first personal. Much better in my opinion, though you're quite good at third person. Just throwing that out there...
sshsilence chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
I like this idea...SO keep updating!
PeterMoore chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
i think you're doing a great job with third person and thanks for the update
MarieAnn chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Great Chapter! I really like that you included both of their POV's and each was lengthy. I love that she took him to a strip club to meet up. Can't wait to read more :-).
Jester79 chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
I thought it was good. Again though, I like all your stories. Poor Bobby - he's gettin' old, losin' his baby girls - bless his heart!
FauxAfflictions chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Hahaha I love it!
ArghImaPirate chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
GO TRIXIE!

I'm loving it so far.

Funny note, I know a Brian Werner. I laughed
chng234 chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
things r progressing well between both of them
FauxAfflictions chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Xenn.be.Twisted chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Nice. Love it already XD Can't WAIT for more!
starbance chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
yay, i can't wait for more!
sshsilence chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
update soon!I love it already
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »