Reviews for Bobby's Girls: A Trixie Marriage
PeterMoore chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
thanks for the update
BJArthur chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
oh, i dunno... i like it pretty well. it might need a bit more something, but for a start it's pretty darn good. it's marvelous at how Trixie catches and keeps Garrett's attention. i would be very interested to see how he gets hers. i look forward to reading more!

~BJ~
MarieAnn chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
I'm excited for this new story! I thought it was really good and you're just criticizing yourself too harshly. Lol. I do hope that Garrett calls her. They would make an interesting couple.

I hope your mood improves!
Night's-Freedom chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
HEY!

Aw dnt know wot you're on about, this chappie is awesome. O, I'm so excited about this story, should be wicked! :D

WELL, I hope ur mood imporves (:P) and that you can update soon... whatever story it is u update :)

Have a gd week!

BYE!

x x x
Sui Juris chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Ah! I like, i like, i like a lot! This story totally caught me since it began. Cant wait for the next chap! U rock!
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
No Evie! Goodness! Okay, I guess its fine... BUT! This was pretty interesting. I completely forgot about it but I'm glad you updated! Can't wairt to see where this goes! On that note, you know how it goes - update soon!
dreamercrys chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
;D

That was a good first meeting. I hope he has the balls to call her... :D
CATpuccino chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Wow, this really is fascinating!
ArghImaPirate chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
As I've said before I feel that your writing has improved ten-fold! I love it!
chng234 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
i bet garret will be calling her in next chap
sthrnpixie chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
This is my first review. It's weird. The review thing, not the story. I like it. I love uptight men. :)
Kandyber chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I already love it and cant wait till more. I tried convincing myself to wait till at least the 10th chapter to start but I caved.
dreamercrys chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Can't wait for this one! And I would do first person, switching from Trixie to Garrett... Can't wait! :D
BJArthur chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
what? Bridge gets married? you haven't even finished that storie yet - you can't torture your readers that way! not going to lie, though, this one sounds like it'll be a good one. and i must say that i've always liked your dialogue. there's a flow to it that's easy and Bobby just makes me laugh. i think third person would be nice, but switching from Trixie to Garrett might help your readers understand them better. i know that with Evelyn Vine Be Mine, having it in Evie's pov helps understand her motivations and such (part of me wishes that you'd put Stone's in so we can understand him too, but i like that storie as it is).

anyway, i'm looking forward to what you decide to do with this one! it looks like it's off to a great start.

~BJ~
Jester79 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow - I'm impressed - you really should see about getting published, if your not already. Especially once you get your "Bobby's Girls" done. It would be a nice collection of short stories combined to make a novel. Your very talented. Poor, poor Bobby! No one likes to get old.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »