Reviews for Bobby's Girls: A Trixie Marriage
CATpuccino chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Like it. I would love to read from both point of views. Garret's and Trixie's.
chng234 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
a nice start.. i wonder who did bridgt marry to. update soon
CaliBound chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I think it would be awesome in both POV instead of 3rd because you can show so much more in 1st.
MarieAnn chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Great Beginning! I would suggest to do the story in both Trixie and Garrett's POV. It's always interesting to read what the guy is thinking, too. I can't wait to read more :-)
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Definitely do both Trix and Garretts POV. It sucks when there's only one sometimes..because i love to see just what the guy is thinking. Interesting start btw. Quick look into the future. Of course I'm ending this just how i end everything else...update soon!
Night's-Freedom chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
HEY!

First of all: YEAH RIGHT BOBBY! MEN-FREE? HA! lol.

Now that's over with wanted to let u know that I feel very jolly right now. TWO new chappies AND a new story. You are good to us aren't ya love lol.

This new story sounds WICKED so it's gonna be fun when u get into the full swing of it. I see good tidings on the horizon :P

Oh nd I like the idea of doing the story from both their points of view, give it more depth etc etc... I don't really know what I'm talking about (ssh, don't tell my english lit teacher ;)) but I still like the idea of doing it from both points of view but tht's just me, I'll love it however it's done but that's irrelevant :P

ANYWAY, thanks for all the gifts lol it's like my birthday but two weeks early haha.

AGAIN, have a fandabydosey week!

BYE!

x x x
PeterMoore chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
i think you could do either first person or third peroson because you have written in both before and you write both well
Masked Ducky chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I like this alot. It's perfect Bobby. I think it would be interesting to see you write this in switching points of view. So that's my vote. I like that you've switched up an old cliche by making it a bad girl/good guy match. The tidbits of info. you have in there about the rest of the girls is very nice to see. Nice job.
ArghImaPirate chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Haha, I love how we get to see Boby a bit more. Intrested in seeing where this leads.

Good luck!