Reviews for Bobby's Girls: A Trixie Marriage
To delete chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR WEEKS AND MONTHS FOR UPDATES FOR SWEET SUZIE'S STALKER AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE UPDATE OF A TRIXIE MARRIAGE. PLEASE. PLEASE. I AM SUPER BEGGING. THANKS.
mylifeismine chapter 10 . 10/19/2010
awesome
WinterInk24 chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
O-O Woah. Garrett didn't get beat up yet or immediately get ambushed. Wonder why Trixie's mom was okay with the marriage. Hehe. I can't wait for the wedding night :D And the honeymoon too. Hope to see an update soon.
MelikaCalva chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
Great chapter...a long anticipated chapter...not too rush you just wanted you to know you have a fan girl...lol Can't wait to hear from you again, but don't rush yourself...you can't rush creativity!

Kristine
chng234 chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
everyone must be shocked.. i guess it will take sometime for both party to accept them
MaxMcDowell chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
lol'ed~hands you two plates of cookies, one for you to have energy and one for your muse~

I think that, you worte this chapter perfectly. I love the reactions.

I can't wait to read chapter 11(is that going to be the weding night chapter?) ;)

Please write and post soon :) ") :) ")
M.S.S92 chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Hi And I Love The Chapter ;) I loved the part where they walked up front and got married D thanx
violet-eyez chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
lol..can't wait for the next chapter
applenica chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
he...hehe you make my happy day...tomorrow is my university graduation day and you just update your story. i hope garret and trixie will repeat their wedding in the next next next chapter...maybe renew their vow...because garret's parents doesnt witness it. please update soon
flowingypsy chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Ahh! Bruce, he makes me laugh. He is so overprotective of his girls, Garrett better watch out because I don't think Bruce is going to leave him be any time soon.

Thanks for updating, oh, when is Sweet Suzy's Stalker going to be updated?
checkyesdana chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Can't wait to see what married life is like for Trixie & Garret )
sally n chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
plz, plz update soon i am in love with this story!
FauxAfflictions chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Hahaha, poor old Garrett!
Jevanminx chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Oh, loved the way you did it. Enough build up, and having each person trying to object stopped one by one worked well.

JM
WinterInk24 chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
Hehe. I can't wait for the announcement. I wonder if Garret's coming out of unharmed. Seriously doubting it know. Update soon please!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »