Reviews for Bobby's Girls: A Trixie Marriage
jessie0754 chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
Woot! I'm back up to date :P Although I haven't read the first story in the Bobby's Girls series. Eh, I'll get there soon.

Whe this one sounds fun! Trixie sounds like just an enigma. As in, she has so many different sides to her. Can't wait :P
September Stone chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
Hahaha! He had already googled "Mr. Suit" - love it. :)
BlueMoonlily chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
yay an update!:D lol i think skipping 2 weeks would be a good idea or else i think it would seem a bit dragged out but thats just my opinion :)

love the story
Devilish Kisses chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
Aww, I love it!
Devilish Kisses chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
They're so cute together!
FauxAfflictions chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
Cutte:)
M.S.S92 chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
hahahahaha xD
checkyesdana chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
yess i can't wait for the wedding.

I was a little lost with the new characters/i might have forgot some but it was still quite entertaining
metallicdiamond chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
yes please make the next one about the wedding!
MaxMcDowell chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
YAY! ~Does summersaults and cartwheels~ An Up Date!

~hands you two big plates of cookies, one for you and one for your muse~

I like how it reads, to me it seems to flow, I didn’t notice any choppiness.

I cannot wait for the next update!

So please write and post soon! :) ") :) ") :) ")
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Yay, new story!
laurai chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Absolutley loved the ending, I was so suprised, well anyway can't wait till the next one.
WinterInk24 chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
gald they didn't rush into sex yet. Rushing into marriage is enough for me right now. Hehe :D Hope to see you build more of a relationship between the two, and learn more personally facts between the two. Dates and whatnot. Interesting story right. Update soon please!
PeterMoore chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
thank you for the update!
BlueMoonlily chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
*giggles* hehehehe

i love how all of your stories have a small but awesome woman and a tall and broad man but thats like the only similarity of them they all have amazingly different plots and i ALWAYS want to read your stories like im addicted lol so pleease *begs* please please please update soon you'll make my week *hearts*
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »