Reviews for Bobby's Girls: A Trixie Marriage
FauxAfflictions chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
Hahahaha, shes awesome.

Totally loves this chapter, it was cute, funny and just awesome:)
AuraVybrid chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
I love you as an author, and I love this story that your writing! please please continue writing it , have fun moving! thx for sharing. mwah!
janeanist chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Yes yes yes! A new story! I already love it! They have great chemistry so far. I'm hooked!
WinterInk24 chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Aw. That was so cute when Garrett kissed Trixie on the nose. He can't resist her sassy charm :D. Trixie is evil though. To spring the wedding during her birthday. Whoa. She has some guts to actually pull that off. Can't wait for next update! Hehe. Hopefully when Trixie and Garrett get to have some fun at his house. *waggle eyebrows*. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Alornia chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
You've got another hit; I started and got through the posted chapters way too quickly. Can't wait to see how this goes!
arreyn emme chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
love this duo! keep up the great work and keep writing this story. best of luck and update as soon as you can.
PeterMoore chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
good luck with the moving!
AA1991 chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
I love all these chaps! I wonder how their whole plan will work out lol. Can't wait for Garrett to take charge too!
He.Is.The.Lyrics.To.My.Melody chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
OMG! im loving this story!
MaxMcDowell chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
awes :( no updates for a little while? Well I hope you are able to get moved in quickly and get the internext back. Write the next chapter of this sory soon! I love it already.
chng234 chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
he finally met one of the sisters... i wonder what will happen at the dinner
checkyesdana chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
yes and update! I loved it. I can't wait until they get married and start really pissing their families off
aryagal chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
BLAHH

THE SEXUAL TENSION IS KILLING ME.

they better do something fast (:

hahaha wow the marriage thing surprised me, it was a little too fast in my opinion.

but it fits trix, shes the kind of person who would just think of things in the spur of the moment and just go with it ;D

garret's a little on the shy side but hes HOT i can tell .

damn, if all the characters from stories were guys in real life,...

OKAY ,

UPDATE. SUPER SOON.
Night's-Freedom chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
HEY!

Gosh, I love the Baker girls and I can't wait to find out what happens to Trixie so I hope your internet is set up soon!

Good luck on the move and congrats about the wedding!

Have a good week!

BYE!

x x x
violet-eyez chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
can't wait for the next chapter
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »