Reviews for Bobby's Girls: A Trixie Marriage
FauxAfflictions chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
This stories fun:)

Have fun moving!
M.S.S92 chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Finally we get to hear from you :P hahaha... as allways it is a great chapter :D But when are you going to update on Evelyn Vine be mine?
Twisted Rose chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
yay on the update! totally loving more and more with each chapter. can't wait until the next chapter.

p.s. belated congratulations on your wedding. i wish u and your husband best of luck in the future.
crimsonbloodlove chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Love it! I have finally caught myself up to all your stories in the past oh 2 days, and I have to say I am liking where this one is going. Very interesting Trixie is probably one of my favorite Baker sisters. I would love to read more of this story soon. I look forward to all of your other upcoming stories as well. Continue with what your doing cuz it's all great. ;)
DefineVintage chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
I read on your blog that you got married so congrats! :) anyway I love this story, Trixie is adorable in a way:) can't wait to read the next update :D
Newborn Writer chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
*blushes*
Newborn Writer chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
I
LoveYinYang chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
I must say that when i read Bridge Too Far and Booby and Sue's childrens were all been introduced. I seriously got attached with Trixie the most. I don't know why, but she's definately outshine everyone else for the first time i read about Booby and Sue's childrens. That is mostly the reason why i desprately wanted to finish BTF already just so i could read this one, and i think it was a bad idea because i wanted to read the next chapter already!

This plot is really interesting~ i already loved the chemistry between Trixie and Garett. It seems that you're doing the "twin brothers liked one girl" type that was one of the categories at your poll for Bronte. Tay is not excatly my favorite character, but i like how trixie was the 'glue' of the family. Her personality is just too likable~

Please please update this soon!
MelikaCalva chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Love it!

Can't wait to read the rest!

Kristine
Bibi.Love chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
loving the story
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
O i love this so far, was not expecting the marriage thing, but loved the twist, it will be interesting to see how things play out. Loving Garretts innocent and gentlemanly looks combined with his dirty sexual nature, brilliant combination for an interesting character. I love that we got to see more of Bobbies family as well, its so cool that all your stories are interlinked and we get to see snippets of characters even when their stories are done. I was looking at the family tree as well and am so exited to read the coming stories about the other characters!
BJArthur chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
i liked that. it's getting better! it was a little stiff in the beginning, but even 5 chapters in and it's certainly hitting a kind of stride. i love it and i can't wait for you to update!

~BJ~
gabrielle16 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
I'm really stoked for you to continue this story!

I want to know what both of their dads' reactions will be! I'm sure it will be a fun chapter with just their reactions!

Btw, I really love both of the characters' personalities... and how they're so different, but somehow still manage to mesh.
libertykill chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
so into this story

I'mwoking towards being a tattoo artist, and lovee men in suits lol so I love this story.

WinterInk24 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Hmm...that marriage proposal was...rather random. I guess because I don't remember Trixie ever talking about a business that I thought that suggestion was so abrupt. Loved that this is a chance for Garrett to do something spontaneous, but still...kind of wished you revealed some information about Trixie's business or a scene where the bank person is snubbing Trixie. That would have been fun to read. Hehe. Can't wait to read about this rushed wedding. I wonder where they are going to honeymoon. :D Update soon please!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »