Reviews for I Want to Believe
Lula6791 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is really good and so true. )
Hazuki-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
that a really interesting read, and though i have been through parents divorcing, and whilst i'm sure you probably wil hate it when i say it, as so many people do, i am truely sorry for you.

Fairy tales and happy endings have always been a bit of hope to me, and i've seemed to have reached a stage in my life where i'm thinking i live far too much for the fairy tales and the happy endings, i've found my prince charming and life is seeming much happier maybe i'll reach the happy ending, ofcourse in years to come i may think what was i thinking, but i really want to hold on to what i have i don't want to let the fairytale go, because it is so nice to believe whilst you can.

Your piece was a really good piece of truth, because of course some part of us, no matter how small and how hiden, it wants to believe.

Hazuki x
MusicBender chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
As I was reading this my playlist started playing White Flag by Dido, and then I started reading it aloud and it sounded really nice with the music. ;P

This is beautiful, and so true, it sounds like something my cousin would write since she does share your same philosophy on fairy tales and happy endings.

It was moving and it made me smile, it made me think a lot of what I've been through and a lot of what I've once thought, and what I still think and believe regardless. I love it. :)

Ana