Reviews for Secrets
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I really liked it. Nice to see something written in the 'friends' POV...
Katsuragi and Empress chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
wow...I can imagine Reid's inner battle and all that. Makes me think alot.

~Empress
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Wow, this is a really good story!
The Oath chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Wow...This is...This is great! One of the best things I ever read! Its very well written. I like how you got to see everything though Mikes eyes. And the end was even better. Wow...
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Pfft. I thought it would have beem interesting if Reid and Mike had got together. humph. anyhow, it was beautigully told and well written. I really enjoyed it although some of the POV changes confused me. (r&r back?)
Germaine Amundsen chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
YES! FIX AND POST! You are so incredibly awesome, darling! I love it.
Erin R chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
(this is Riku_Tanuki from RWAM)

This is such a great story. I couldn't stop reading it once I started. The characters are wonderful and seem so real. The story is just beautiful. Great job.
Heart O'fire chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
WOW! I loved that! I can't even describe it. All I can think is WOW! And "I gotta tell Kristen (my best friend) about this!
Zettai Reido chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Wow! A beautifully written story - and it has a completely original sound. You're amazing at how you can make characters alive and fascinating starting from the first phrases of the story!
Shiawase1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Wow! This was awesome! I hope you post more...your characters are neat, and your writing is good! _
Anya Anay chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
heh heh, I liked this. _ I loved First Cry In Hades, and it's cool to see more info on these two. _ original yaoi... yuuum. _ i woulda liked mike/reid but that's just me. Ignore me. I'm a moron. bad me! *thwaps Self* (-Self- ow! *whapwhap* stop that! -Anya- heey! now you diiie! *tackles* [insert sounds of fighting]) ...right. anyway I'll just take my insane little party elsewhere and stop bothering you now ; good fic, I enjoyed it muchly!
Yaoi fan on a Sugar High chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
*grumbles* Where's the frackin' sex? *sighs* Anyhoo, I liked. Write more.
Ki chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
That was great! I love your story and it's sounds so real that I really liked it! Great job!
miqui chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
**sigh** it's verrrryy purrttyyy...XD make sequel that has more ANGST!XD
FireAngel chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
Wow! Zoi said you were good but this was amazing!You should post more of your stuff so we can treat ourselves to it once in a it up 'cause sa i said this was amazing!