Reviews for Water Colours
Peacock Slayer chapter 36 . 2/5/2013
I cannot imagine myself in Kaoru's shoes. The story was just so perfect, so beautiful I actually cried during the last part of CHapter 35 and the whole part of this chapter it was just too sad.
avidmoonstar chapter 36 . 3/31/2012
I'm not a normal reviewer (so I apologize for my lack of eloquence), but I felt the lack of reviews for this story was sending the wrong message. This story was amazingly beautiful! There were times I thought too much was happening to Kaoru, but it all worked together. I loved that every character was able to share his point of view even though it was very much Kaoru's story. My only advice is to put the character's name at the beginning of the chapter when the point-of-view changes. While most times it wasn't too difficult to figure out who was 'speaking,' having it pointed out would make it smoother to read. There was also a chapter that switched views and that was a little confusing. Otherwise, such a beautiful story. It has renewed my faith in finding content-rich stories on FP.
Social Deviance chapter 36 . 3/6/2012
wow that was a super intense story. Im a huge fan of you as an author thanks for this one even though im crying at work.
TerraDeeEarth chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Good story so far! I just wanted to let you know that you switch perspectives a couple times in this chappie, "he" when it makes more sense with an "I"
FamishedNight chapter 36 . 10/27/2011
Awesome story!
Randomestweirdkid chapter 36 . 9/23/2011
I was crying my eyes out at the end of the story! I'm surprised hardly anyone has reviewed! Wonderful story, I applaud you! There was never a dull moment and the characters just made it that much more amazing. Once again, you did an exquisite job!
anydayanywhere chapter 36 . 9/22/2011
I'm in tears! Really amazing story this is.
miraakira chapter 36 . 5/5/2010
i am... wow... what to say, pissed? that doesn't describe what i feel i just... i can't believe... wow i am in tears rite now. i'm so so so sad i don't even want to think of how this ended. i need to go do something to cheer me up now... i'm so depressed!
miraakira chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
ok, di not see ken in that role lol, nice.
arkriel chapter 36 . 4/29/2010
I've just finished Reading and I'm crying (I can't believe you made me cry) this is one of the most beautiful storys I've read in a long time thank you
Descoral chapter 36 . 3/13/2010
This story is just amazing. I'm also baffled by the lack of reviews. I can't believe people either aren't reading it or aren't giving feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a beautiful story.
Layani chapter 36 . 12/31/2009
I don't understand how this story can have so little reviews! Usually when I read completed stories I just wait until the end to review, but I wish I would've got to this sooner. The end was so sad, but I don't think it would have felt complete any other way. I loved it from beginning to end, and I'm not one to point out mistakes. I happen to think it was a very original idea, and also fit into the yaoi writing style that writers on FP tend to familiarize themselves with. If no one's told you, then I will, YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF!
PyroTech chapter 36 . 12/27/2009
okay...so here is what you do (if you don't mind me saying)...You edit this...check for any spelling mistakes and what not (I did notice that off and on alot of the 'd' letters in a few words were replaced with either an 's' or a 'c'...after you edit it, you get one or two other people to revise it too...then you go about finding a way to get this baby published...

It was a remarkable story...I have read many sad stories and this is among the very few that actually made me cry...You're a great writer, and as a fellow writer, I have to say that I wish I had the talent of capturing emotions like you did and making the characters and their situations seem so real...

I also have to say (though I already have said this), You should see about publishing this. It's...it's really hard to explain exactly how good this story is...I don't even know why you don't have many reviews...I think this is worth a thousand times the reviews it has.

It took me a while to finish reading this, but I am glad I did. I've never been a fan of the cliched happy romantic endings that books and movies have...that just isn't life. 'Water Colours' is briliant in that way, because it most definately is not cliched.

You should keep up the good work with your writing and all...Even when people don't say how good it is or even if they say your work is horrible, don't let it get you down.

And this is most definately the longest review I have EVER written. Most of the time if I like something and decide to comment I spout of 'Good jobs' and 'I really like it ' and what not...But 'Water Colours' was definately worth my time.

To be honest with you, the only reason why I clicked on the link to this at first, was because it mentioned Japanese names. I have a fascination with the Japanese language and culture so I thought I'd check this one out...I can honestly say that I am very glad taht I did...I don't think I could forget this story...though I may forget the character names and the little details, the main purpose of the story will remain with me.

Okay...so I'll shut up my thoughts now and force my fingers to quit giving you so many words to read and waste your time with.

Thanks for the remarkable story...

A Fan,

PyroTech
PyroTech chapter 35 . 12/27/2009
I'll admit. I'm crying...
PyroTech chapter 27 . 12/27/2009
why does Lana hate Kaoru-kun?