Reviews for For Now
Remi chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Weeell. It seems that even those who seems to be huge jerks appear to have hidden depths in your stories. I like that. Everyone deserves to be happy, save perhaps from Robert in ''What a Coincidence''/''Piece of Cake''...
Kirihime chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
OMG! Oliver has a heart!. He can love. He's not a cold-blooded snake. Thank you. I think i now like him a little bit better
Insanity's Genius chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
There's no way I can still be mad at Oliver after this! Great job! D
Cio chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
AMAZING! :) Actually, I never hated Oliver. SO it's really great that we see him in a much different light. :D
OdairBear chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I honestly have no idea why I never got around to reading this. I regret not reading it sooner and I am so sad that it had to end! It was one of the most heart warming one-shots I have ever read. This shows Oliver in a whole new light; one that I did not expect, and it was amazing.

Great job, as always!
HideAndGoSeek chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
aw! I loved this one too!

HGS
xdinoxcorex chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was adorable! Aw, that little creeper Oliver finally has a heart! Yay :)
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
aww that was great..I didn't like Oliver much, but ZI figured he was jaded for a reason, YAY, he got his happy ending too!
cRavingsAniTy chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Aww, bugger. It's beautiful - as always.

Have I ever told you that I'm your number one fan? At least now, you know.
Yes I Write chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aw, so he was just in love the whole time...
Caseus chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
YES. I like how you made Taylor of no significance to Oliver.

And I love him. Though not in the angsty way. More in the boy toy way. Muahahaha. Yes. I like hoes XD

Anyways. Yay. Love :D
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
BAH! CRYSNIFFSOB!

Okay. That was very emotional for me because I kind of sort of hated Oliver. I mean, I liked him deep down but the entire time I was mostly just like GTFO I HATE YOU. That was me. So now it's like OMG POOR BABY YOU HAVE SUCH ISSUES. But in an adorable way. And obviously Ryan makes things better. Aw. They're so cute. It's almost like Oliver's a different person. It's so adorable. God. I love it. Fo sho. Totally. Yess. Good job on this.