Reviews for Kosher Dill
marzmez chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Ha Ha Ha Ha! Literally laughing out loud!
StarScarlet76 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was really sweet and funny! They seem like a typical couple that are in love. A pretty good one shot considering you though of it after picking up a jar of pickles. :)

S.
3NoOrdinaryUnicorn3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Awh, that was so cute! xD

I totally love pickles and I would almost totally write a letter like that. xD "Honestly, I'm only your friend because I need someone to open my pickle jars. I mean, you're cool and all, but c'mon. I need my pickles."

Great writing! :D
artemisia90 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
ha ha ha oh god , i think you have a great sense of humor!
whodunnit chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
oh my lord ,first of lurve the title...n moving on ahh!diane sounds like wat i imagine i would sound like if i ever wrote a dill pickle love note to my as of now nonexistent hussband,im a smalls mctiny person too!for real..especially thr sleepn together bit too!lol.
MintoKitsune chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Lmao this one shot is Hilarious! I really like it! :)
Affair chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I'm like that, people think I'm random, but the stuff I talk/write are related to what is happening to me, just loosely.

Lol, pickle obsessed couple Really funny and cute~
balloonfista chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
So cute :)
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
They're both adorable. I love it!:)
MyFairytaleEnding chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Lol...that was cute, and it made me laugh :)
anitsirK chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
That was fantastic! Short but so unique. :) I love it. Simple but effective.
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This is so cute! So so cute! And I really enjoyed the author's note. And I really like the 'I'm Smalls McTinyPerson and my hands were too small'.

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
BethyT chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was seriously cute! I love reading stories in the form of a letter.

But anyways, I thought it was written really well. I could imagine the way the characters talked with one another, and I got some insight into what their relationship was probably like, yet you used so few words. All in all, I really enjoyed it.
CassandraStacy chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Ha hah! This is a really cute one-shot. I don't know how I missed it. You really brought out her personality-and even his!-even though this is just two letters. Amazing!

Cassandra
ramenrandomness chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Aw, that's so sweet, but the pickles cravings is so weird : )
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »