Reviews for Kosher Dill
Sparrow's Song chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I love this. It's so cute and funny. But now you've made me want pickles, and I really love pickles.
subtly.obvious chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
hehe funny :)

random ideas are the awesomest :D
Hidden Flowers chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I want a Lawrence. Because I'm tiny myself, and while I have the brute strength to conquer the pickle jar... It ain't happenin'. My hands simply do not fit well enough around the lid for me to get it off.

LOVED this oneshot, though.
perfectly bemused chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was really cute. Realistic too I think. It sounds like Diane and Lawrence obviously belong together because they both have the same sense of humor.

Of all the things to form a story around I don't think I ever would have thought of pickles.
mpookiew chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
So cute and funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Way cute!
Ravina chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I was reading this as I was reviewing the other story (flipping back and forth, because I have some weird strain of ADHD) and so I immediately came over to review this one as well.

One word: Hilarious!

Especially the fact that Lawrence, in a typical male move, responds to Diane's heartfelt letter with a two-liner of his own.

Great job!

- Rebekah
C. V. Burleg chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This is the pinnacle of your silly nature. Absurd, ridiculous, hilarious. I will laugh if I ever catch your future Mr. Awesomesauce opening your pickle jars.
Wulffrith chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Very nice.
Kennie O chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I kid you not, that was precious.

Made me smile! Awesome little oneshot.
ameli chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Omygod! This was really cute! It's just really obvious how they ARE made for each other, even if they had fights. But if you stop and think about it, it would be kinda creepy if a couple agrees to every single thing. And weird. And totally not believable. And creepy. And weird... anyways this was really sweet and funny

Good job! :D
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
So adorable! :)
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
cutee!
Buddie24688 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is funny! I wouldn't call it a proper 'story' but it's still funny!
chng234 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
this is so funny n sweet!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »