Reviews for Eves
im.a.werewolf.rawr chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
hand sanitizer in open wounds cringe worthy. :shudder: nice chapter. update soon!
hanyouinlove chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
Mai Miyake is a real bitch. Ugh, I hate her. Can't wait to see what heppens next!
Ezekiel Grey chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
I HATE CLIFFHANGERS.
im.a.werewolf.rawr chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
Really interesting. I'm glad you PMed me, because this is good and I would have never found out about it otherwise, so yay for shameless self-promotion! :) One suggestion: make divisions within the chapters. The first few chapters, it was hard to tell when the scene changed and which characters were being focused on. Other than that, great job! Def. putting this in my C2 and on my alerts! -
THE BNZ chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
I'm surprised that this story has so few reviews. With a topic like this, people should be flying to it. But, ah well.

At first, when I read the summary, I thought, 'Oh, it's just another one of those emo boarding school stories, don't have to read this one.' But then, I reread it, and caught the word fetish. And so I started reading.

God, you are seriously one sick puppy, and I mean that in the best way. I love your story; it's fabulous, disturbing fetishes, creepy demons, and everything. I just have a couple technical qualms... I really wish you'd make the chapters longer. You'd be able to add more character information, a little bit more description, and it'd be perfect. Well, unless you're just going to have a billion short chapters, in which case that's great.

Thanks for writing this story! I'll continue reviewing if you keep supplying us with chapters.
Ezekiel Grey chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
You're sick, duder.

All I can say. Awesome story, though.

Suki