Reviews for 476 CE
Shamalan Grey chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
So I came across this story because it was in Tukki's favorites and I decided to give it a try. Am I ever glad that I did. I absolutely love it!

When you mentioned the whole 'if it's not clear who the love interest is, then I've failed as a writer' I have to admit I knew but was a little disappointed but then continued reading and I was all 'Screw October! Find him a pretty girl to have. Grey and Rome are perfect!' I think I may have even semi-squealed when they finally got together, even though it shames me to admit. Ewwwww...I had a fangirl moment.

As to your bet. I think you did rather well considering one was perpetually horny due to drugs while the other was had a cute, little shorty rubbing on him all night long. Ah l'amour. Anyway, I hope your river is in better shape then ours. I'm afraid Texas is going through a rather nasty dry spell and the Colorado river feels like a dirty jacuzzi without the bubbles.

-Shama

P.S. My Little Pony rocks! I own one of the movies. I will admit, though, that right now I'm on a Votron kick. Hehe...Voltron is older then I am.
Anon chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
Ooooooh finally-

I think the scene with Rome and Grey at the end was really good, and appropriate. I mean, they're just starting out, right? ;)
Hallowheart chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
This is one of my most favorite stories in Fictionpress. You're writing style really engages me to the story and your characters are interesting and unique without getting too silly in a bad way (though Jane is borderlining XD). The rated scene fits perfectly with your writing style. So I say yeh!

I'm eagerly waiting for your next chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
yaoi8808 chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
Yes, it was sexy enough for the first chapter of their relationship, considering Grey and Rome just made up after a fight and all, and haven't been dating too long. Now, if they had been together for several months, then this would have been no where sexy enough... Everyone else is SUCH a cock block!
plumblossom chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
I'm not sure who loses in the river jumping scenario, but to my reckoning, that's as sexy as a sex scene needs to be. It did its job: it advanced the plot and deepened the portrait of the characters. Anybody who's reading primarily for pronographic purposes wouldn't have made it to chapter twelve, I think.
Mikey DenDang chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
I loved this chapter. I thought it was so funny that October walked in on them and yes it was sexy enough!
methosdeb chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
loved it ,all I can say is finally! I thought I was going to have to kick some butt to get those two to talk to each was funny with his rules,I know he does not want to even think about those too together,he is so straight,rome was so right about that one.

ps tell your editer you do good ,the bj scene was very hot,but I also enjoyed the cuddle too.
NM chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
Damn you.
The Weatherwitch chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
xD

loved this chapter by the end ;D

update soon!

yay
brightsun89 chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
Yay! I thought it was very hot for you first try! :)

Im so happy they finally got together! I really can't wait for the next chapter I love this story! :)
Scardusk chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
Awesome story, Grey is my favourite character because he's a cool dude, and english, and not bitchy(sarcasm is ok). I like Kenya too. I have heard that when people from the UK go to the US they don't like the tea because of the water out there, they have to drink coffee because it's stronger and covers the taste of the water... not sure if that is true.

This is a well written story and moves nice and slow. I liked how you went for grey not october, and I like how you have widened the amount of characters. Keep up the good work, can't wait to read what daft rome is gonna do next, will he make up with Grey? Will he stick his foot in it again? lol
Frankincence chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
Omg I love you. Please keep writing! This is written so well!
thecat111 chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
I am equally XD and D: at this at the same time. Thank god for emoticons because words cannot express how awesome this is. At then end of the chapter, I was like ":O what are you doing you fool! Kiss him some more! As a matter of fact, take him on the floor right now! DO IIITTT! :O" ...Ahem, anyway. It was a very good chapter. Good work. _
Max-Ashworth chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
I'm really tired cuz it's two in the morning as I'm writing this but AHH finally! Seriously, finally Rome gets it! GOD now I have read next chapter. You're right, this is kinda cliffhangery. (My iPod didn't even try to correct cliffhangery...is that a legit word?). Anyway, it's gotten to the point where Grey is seriously one of my favorite characters of like...any story. I'm really enjoying him. In fact I'm just really enjoying this story in general. It's always a good day when I see the email alerting me you've updated.

Anyway as I said I'm tired so I can't think of much to say, but many lols were had whilst reading this. Many. And groans of oh-god-Rome-you-are-really-a-huge-idiot-fix-this.

Looking forward to more.

Hearts,

Maggie/AftG
methosdeb chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
loved it !Gray gets some balls.I was so happy with the kiss .Rome is so clueless ,I would have looked at Gray the whole time not October (Gray's more my type)but I guess Rome was still in the friend zone so I will cut him some just seems so sad all the time ,I really want to hear more of his just seemes interesting to me.A really wonderful ,I was just thinking about this story yesterday too and then you updated.
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »