Reviews for Vampire
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
hahhahahahahahaha :D

brilliant
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I was going to read Priscilla, but then realised I'd been meading to read this for ages...

Lovely beginning, although I think you use the word 'darker' twice.

Lurking for fun - hehe.

Picking a sword off the mantle piece? Was it just laying there? and picking makes it seem too light.

'didn't'? leave it in the graveyard, rather than don't. And then you 'are' bleeding from the neck.

I really want to know more about the relationship between Jeremy and Anne. Especially after the he hangs around, but doesn't know why comment. There could be an interesting power balance there, and it would be fun to see exactly what they both get out of it. It feels like there should be more to it than protection for him, and some sort of implied staus for her.

And how does she feed him? are there rules?

I loved the almost languid way you described him though, and the stick. Proper cool vampire.
Narq chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I've decided you're really good at making me fel uncomfortable, and there's only a handful of FP writers who can do that, so well done!

This story was quite realistic too, and I was able to visualise it, so kudos on you!

Narq.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Herro there. New reviewer here. Anyway, this is an interesting piece of backstory here albeit I've yet to read the real deal. Anyway, it seems that the humour here was pretty much subtle in nature, which is a good thing here since it's pretty hard to do a good humour in subtle terms. Also interesting explanation on the vampires here. It's pretty much detailed without being too drawn out. And it seems that Anne rescued the vampire more out of the shit happens kind of scenario if there's anything to get out of her phobia/ire for shrubs. Really the rescue part really gave me some lols when I tried to visualize it. It's like the MJ Pepsi ad in a slapstick form. No offense meant to the man himself though. I'm not one to laugh at the dead. The ending was also a real lol as well when I tried to imagine what will happen if the plan went along nicely. :D

P.S: If you're wanting to return this review, which I truly hope so, send the return review to A Ranger's Tale. :)
violinrunner chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I believe you need to un-omit Jeremy. He's delightful, in a slimy, I'm-just-waiting-for-your-guard-to-go-down-so-I-can-eat-you kind of way.

Incidentally, why doesn't he attack Anne? He obviously isn't terribly grateful - not enough to acknowledge a life-debt or anything like that... Also, why does he follow her around? you didn't really explain that.

I like that Anne saved him by using her "natural reaction" to a moving bush. I like that throwing fire around IS her natural reaction to a moving bush.

You should definitely write more about Jeremy!
TymCon chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Lol i love the main character more than ever now:P Ha the vampires a charmer:)