Reviews for Forever Alone
tindulce chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Wow. Your grandmother is very... interesting. :)) I like your poem though. I like the way you made me think its a vampire poem at the beginning, but its not. :)
BreakfastMuncher chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Then I would be afraid of your Grandmother? Haha. That is really well written, I love the small detail in it.
3M2R chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
/chokes/ That's cool.

I thought it was vampire at the beginning. lol.

The alternate rhyming and consistent number of syllables per line made it flow so sweetly.

The link from one stanza to another was well done. I haven't seen many people writing in stanzas. Most of them like writing in one whole paragraph which can be pretty tedious to read at times.

I like your short stanzas, gives time for breaks and allows space to imagine.
Archia chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I liked the rhyming and it put a realistic image in my head. It was a good poem.
JMEM1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Haha, love that it's written about your Grandmother, gives the poem a nice twist. :)

Another brilliant poem, you're certainly talented with poetry. I loved how you so vividly painted a picture of a vampire (only to reveal later you were talking about your Grandmother :P). Your descriptions are fantastic. I also loved the mystery to it as well. The picture I got was vivid, but vague at the same time. It was a good vague, though. :)

Keep on writing great poems! :)
Kobra Kid chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Haha I love your grandmother now! x3. I loved the poem so much! It painted a vivid image in your head & it had a catchy tone to it. Seriously, great job!

Broken Cross

P.S. I'm updating Ace Of Spades soon, so once I do please review! Thanks! :D
I bruise easily chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Thisw is more than nice it's FANTASTIC and I completly got what you were trying to say becauase I read so much poetry I can dedcipher it better than my own teachers! This is woderfully written!

Ibe
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
LOL your grandma must be awesome!

Loved this btw :)
brosandi chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I really love this poem! The way you spaced the lines out is very effective and helps the reader really get a feel of it. The rhyme scheme is also quite nice and the whole work flows really well.
D.K. Night24 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
That's awesome! I say yours has blown my vampire poem out of the water! And that's hillarious that it's kind of about your grandma! :D Wish mine was that way. Please keep on writing. And if you have spare time, please read my one story that I think is actually decent, "My Angel". It's mostly about angels, but there will be vampires along later as minor roles. BUT to get off me, again, I say good job at imagrey, a good beat, and gets the point across.

D.K. ,..,
I Am The Masquerade chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I really liked it. The part about your grandmother made me double-take and laugh.

-Masq
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Wow, this poem is amazing. It is so vital and raw, so hypnotic it really captured me as I read through it.

Sakina x
FelleLLoyd chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow, I like this. The rhyming & imagery. Love the A/N as well!
April Hare chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Haha, seriously? That's funny-I swore, I thought you were writing about vampires or something. The rhythm and patterns were greatly appreciated. I loved the image you gave.
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
this poem was simple (but i felt like there are so many things they could mean. as if you wrote the poem with a zillion things in mind)

the rhyming was faint, like not really important but it's there. natural.

fav verse: