Reviews for Behind Those Eyes
ZyggyGirl chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
I love it when a story paints a mental picture. The 'droning' was just good description. There were a couple spelling and grammar errors, but nothing too drastic.
ZyggyGirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Excellent opening! It's about quality, not length. One error: 'one of the most rudest...'
MIZLULU chapter 15 . 2/12/2010
I really hoped that Tristan would tell her everything just then, but she stil has to wait a bite longer lol. I really want to know what happens next pls update soon! :)
MIZLULU chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
wow the fight scene how you set it out was really good, also really sad because Tristan did get hit. I wonder what is going to happen next?

Great chapter! :)
MIZLULU chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
Caity was being such a bitch to him, I mean some people do have reason's why they drop out of school. I just felt so sorry for him when he had to blurt it out like that.

Also I can't believe that Anna didn't tell her friends that she wants to be a mechanic I can tell why now lol.

Good chapter!
MIZLULU chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
I hope the Caity doesn't get with Tristan even though Tristan did just say he doesn't really like red-heads lol.

Good chapte, can't wait to read the next one! :)
MIZLULU chapter 11 . 2/12/2010
I like this chapter but I just hoped that they would get together or that Tristan would tell Anna what he did in his past that's the thing, that is getting me really enoyed too!
MIZLULU chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
Good I am glad that Nick got a beating he deserved it lol. Hope no one finds out though that Tristan was the one who did it!
MIZLULU chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
Yeah what is up with Tristan, I mean why is he a bad person what had he done in he's past? Also is Tristan going to hit Nick or something cause it sure sounds like it lol. Nick deserves it anyway if Tristan does do something to him.

Liked the chapter!
MIZLULU chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
I was kind of a bite sad that it had to end there, but hopefully the next chapter has what happens next.

Btw how did Tristan know were Anna lived?
MIZLULU chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
Tristian is right I mean some guys don't just stand there if a girl is hitting them. Also really hope we see more of Tristian and Anna together. :)
MIZLULU chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
hahahaha I got to say Tristan can be funny sometimes lol.

Loved the chapter!
lolgirl94 chapter 15 . 2/12/2010
hi! so i read all the chapters you've written so far, and omg! they are so good! :D you're an incredible writer and the story is awesome so far! tristan and anna are adorable together and i cannot wait to hear more _ thnx so much for writing this! anyways, i hope all is well with you bye! Tori
MIZLULU chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
Did she sleep with him or did she just vomit on him? lol.

Good chapter :)
MIZLULU chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
Ok that guy is just so rude, btw what is he's name we still haven't found that out yet lol.
131 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »