Reviews for Gospel de Night
vanessa p chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
tht was sooo friggin adorable!i actually teared up at the end. X,3 lol but i wuld luv to read more of these definetly,and with yur permision i wuld just luv to draw a pic of these guys!my ficpress name is CrescentNekoMidnightBliss98 and if u culd get back to me on it i wuld appriciate it! :3
Lord Slayer chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
I feel a little sorry for Yuu, but surely he'll find someone.

A little upset that Night didn't turn out to be a vampire, but at the same time the revelation that she was a cat world from the World of Darkness was pretty cool too. Yes, even sexy.

It was a very good story, and most certainly a pleasant changfe of pace from the usual garbage whenever Christianity gets brought up. You have no idea how frustrating it is to see Christian characters getting put in a bad light. In the media today they're usually the In-Your-Face type that gets on people's nerves, the Nasty Hypocrite kind that's usually a bad guy or at least a really dark anti-hero, or we get the Psychotic Extremist type, such as Alexander Anderson from Helsing, the latter being an extreme form of the Nasty Hypocrite. This kind of untrue typcasting is especially prevalent in yuri stories, where one of the characters' parents claims to be Chrisitian but treats their lesbian child as if they [the parent(s)] were Satan himself.

Sorry for the rant. Yes, a very pleasant change of pace, and a very well written story. Is there any chance Night or Fukune will show up, or at least get mentioned, in Night School, since we've met her old master, Rokki the Lie.

But yeah, tis review's gone on long enough. Well done.
Lord Slayer chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Heh, why am I suddenly reminded of the beginning of Hellsing?

Yes! Monster show-down!
Lord Slayer chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
It's not what it looks like!

Okay, so maybe it is.

lol

A repeated mistake of leaving her victims lying about where she got them...Meaning that some scavenger is preying on her prey and is in fact the killer. I thought it might be what was going on, Night really didn't seem that type of vamp. Not that that really means anything in literature, lol.

Another good one.
Lord Slayer chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Yet another good chapter.

Heh, that's the thing about being a Protestant, we don't have to worry about Confession. D

Night's surname is supposed to translate as "Moon Goddess," right? Just wanted to clarify that, since my Japanese is pretty crappy.

Will finish reading later, need to work on my story a bit.
Lord Slayer chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
An intriguing beginning. The vampire element was actually a complete surprise, even knowing of your other stories connected with this.
1Nowhat chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
So awesome!
Opaque Diamond chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
aw it ended :( But that was a very nice ending.

Very sexy ;p I'm lookn 4ward 2 readin mc!
thisaccounthasbeenlefttowither chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Rape ALL the children? Shit man...

I KNEW NIGHT WAS A HERO! SHE WOILD NEVER KILL SO MANY! TIME TO WHOOP THAT BITHCH'S ASS!
thisaccounthasbeenlefttowither chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Finally she's figured out! I hope Yuu isn't dead tho (he'sso cooll!). From readin the one shot i know Night isn't a vampire but shes like an a'nnu or sumthn right?
thisaccounthasbeenlefttowither chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
this story is highly addictive! Your wording is great and the way you smoothly introduce characters and their past without straying fom the story is awesome! this is one of the best stories here on FP!
thisaccounthasbeenlefttowither chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Woho! Finally I'm reading the story! Only 5 chapters... dissapointing but I know it will be enjoyable!

This is one of the few yuri stories on FP not totally about sex. Another enjoyable aspect ;D

P.S the title is totally cool.
Temjin747 chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Hey Ra, it's me, Selrahc. Great job here, my review's kind of late, but this is still good nevertheless.

Pretty much everyone here before me stole my words. Sex scene was more natural than most sex scenes before this (some were either under- or overdone, but who am I to complain). Fukune's really cute with the tomboyish personality, yet at the same time a feeling of general helplessness.

There's a slight confusion in this line here though:

[Fukune took a sharp intake of breath at the sight of Fukune stripped down her her lacy light blue underwire bra]. Not sure if it's supposed to be [Fukune took a sharp intake of breath at the sight of Night stripped down her her lacy light blue underwire bra], but I just thought it would be polite to point that out.

Good luck to you and your future stories. I hope I can post something as well that has nothing to do with homework, but I'm kind of in a rut right now, so I don't know.
Brenda Agaro chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
Overall, this was a good story. I like the backstory added to Night and her reason for wanting to join the church.

Also, I like how Fukune still loves Night even after she saw her in her true form. And the sex scene had emotion to it, which was impressive. It wasn't graphic for kicks. :-)

I'm wondering if Night's voice changed when she transformed into her true form. Or does it stay the same?

Thanks for sharing this story and I do hope to see more of these characters in your future work! :D

Some typos:

{She might die in the process, but she wouldn’t allow them too.} to.

{Night drew her rosary from her pocked.} pocket.
CrazyNinjaPenguin chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
First let me say congratulations for completing this story, and doing so within your deadline (even if I wasn't able to read and review until now).

Excellent chapter. I loved it. Fukune and Night are both excellent, engaging characters and I was glad to see things work out for them in the end, especially seeing it end in hot sex.

Night's backstory was interesting to learn, her true form sounds very hot, and her fight with Kaiza was also fun to read.

Overall, a very nice multi-chaptered short-story. Good work.

And a late Merry Christmas as well.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »