Reviews for Summer Nights
Mrs.Snorlag chapter 22 . 2/9/2013
I have to say, I'm really impressed with your story! I saw from your author's notes that you were trying to give your characters feeling and depth, and that definately came across, especially with Sky. I'm also impressed with how many characters you tried to manage all at the same time. I tried that once, but everyone wanted to go their separate ways and my characters couldn't agree on anything! The story fizzled into the great Void where all story failures go to die. I will say that while this story certainly has some funny parts, I don't know that I would lable it as "humor" as a category. Although, if it wasn't listed as humor, I probably wouldn't have read it, and now wouldn't that have been a shame? Keep writing! You've got talent! _ Oh, and perhaps a mention at the end about Aden's fortune, back when she was being silly with the Magic 8 ball in the bus. As a nice wrap-up. Y'know. ...Ok, going to sleep now. _zzzz
LiveLaughLoveLuck chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Sounds pretty good [;

I love the idea of a girl and a rockband. Waiting to have some love triangle :D
herosaver chapter 23 . 7/25/2010
this was an amazing story! i cant wait to read the next one!
live 2oo write chapter 23 . 4/9/2010
Your story is amazing. Waiting for your sequel. :)
JustALittleTooMuchFun chapter 23 . 3/3/2010
OMG! I loved your story! I actually started crying in some parts my mom asked me what was wrong :-P anywhoo, I really liked it and can't wait for the sequel!
The Moments of Happiness chapter 22 . 2/26/2010
Amazingly incredible story, absolutely loved every chapter of it. The ending was perfect, entertianing, and cute right up to the very end. Cannot wait for the sequel :)
SunnyF chapter 23 . 2/23/2010
haha ur welcome i love this story so much :D keep it up cant wait till the next sequel ;]
BlueMoonlily chapter 23 . 2/22/2010
You're welcome!:D:D im excited for the sequel cant wait until its out. great work!
a14peanut95 chapter 22 . 2/22/2010
Great story. For the sequel I think Skyler and Aden need to take the relationship farther and deeper. They're in love but Skyler doesn't know anything about Aden life. If you keep them together and make them get physical (which i would hope you do) shouldn't you beef up Aden charcter not saying making a big elaborate awful life. Just something so we know who he is.
abbsi chapter 16 . 2/22/2010
Chapter Nine, her mom says "He died this morning" of Skyler's dad and now he's alive with no explanation? Might wanna fix that at some point. Unless you meant for the call from her mom to be part of a cruel, elaborate hoax? Which, still needs clarification. :)
SmilingSarcasm chapter 22 . 2/22/2010
You ended the story perfectly! I can't wait for the sequel! The story as a whole is one of my all time favorites here on fictionpress. keep up the good work! xoxoxo
chibi96 chapter 22 . 2/21/2010
aw. will u be making a sequel? cos i wanna find out what happens during the skool year and stuff
BlueMoonlily chapter 22 . 2/21/2010
oh my god this story was so good! i cant believe its over :'( im looking forward to other stories of yours im totally going to read them! EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE! you're already in my favourite authors!

i hope i can read more of y our writing soon im pretty sure i'll go through withdrawal if i dont:p
WeirdButAwesome chapter 22 . 2/21/2010
THE END?

There's a sequel, no? I hope so...Don't leave me hanging!

:) 'Kay, ciao.