Reviews for Dannyboy
Chronically Creative chapter 17 . 11/12/2010
I love this story. It's very different and I have a thing for sociopaths. Keep up the good work!
safirefairy13 chapter 16 . 11/6/2010
...I like Gavin...
safirefairy13 chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
oh... you chose a good car... (familiar with the car, didn't click the link)
safirefairy13 chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
When it says "Defiantly not strong, handsome..." I'm fairly certain you meant definitely. Not defiantly. It's a common error that has become a pet peeve. Otherwise, I'm liking the plotline...
safirefairy13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
lol, I went, "aw... poor bat..."
TinaLouise chapter 16 . 11/2/2010
A bowling alley, huge ass entertainment room AND go-karts. Hot damn, I need to get rich and steal your ideas for my house.

"Huffing, I crossed my arms, resting them on top of Nate's arm that was till wrapped around my chest." - I think you mean _still_ wrapped around my chest.

Fun chapter. Can't wait for the next ones...
adaranaelsaldeur chapter 16 . 11/2/2010
i'm in lurve...

you're great. seriously...
Anonymiss chapter 16 . 11/2/2010
YAY my favorite story! I loved this chapter. God, Nate is SUCH a teenage boy. So's Corey.

Dahling, your smut was LOVELY. Made me almost forgive you for liking cheesecake, disgusting sweaty creation that it is.

I was so excited for Danny. I love how the reader sees him as growing so much stronger through this chapter, letting himself be happy, but the reader can also see (through Gavin's eyes) how Danny still has a long way to come. You know, not. talking. at. all. or. even. gesturing.

That sort of thing.

And love for Nate's quick and timely censure of Corey for poor Danny's eyes. Didn't work, but that's hilarious considering what they did in an ALLEY the day before.

AND (mwahaha intellectual badass that I am):

Once again, second from the left. Corey. Bam.
TheWhispersHauntMe chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
Poor Derek. Nate is so possessive (I suck at spelling so if thats spelled wrong sorry) I LOVE the pictures of Danny! He is so adorable! xD Dereks cute too! But I thought he was a red head? *shrugs* The pictures are great And I like the first picture of corey (1a) and the first picture of Gavin! LOve the story! Sorry this comment is really long.
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
interesting. I think the whole relationship may be going a bit quickly, but seeing how the characters are I think I can understand that. great job! :)
Dayvon-Disaster chapter 15 . 10/28/2010
i effin love this story...

and i like number 2A for Corey because i love that guy lol i love "skins"
Anonymiss chapter 15 . 10/28/2010
Haha, yeah, you can tell that school's in session when I re-fall in love with my fave stories and review obsessively. And this chapter was FANTABULOUS in re-asserting Nate's jerkiness! As well, I thought Danny had interesting character development (in other words, I'm a vicarious slut and this chapter appealed to me) which was rather believable!

AND I LOVE COREY! I totally scream at spiders, which DEFINITELY ruins my big macho-girl image. He made it ALMOST worth the absence of more of the previous getting-it-on. Almost. Gavin made me snort out loud though, so that sealed it. I think it'd be TOTALLY cool if, like, Gavin turned out to be Corey's version of Danny-obviously he's nothing like Danny, but Corey's nothing like Nate so it works.

And now onto picture reviews! ehm, I thought my mental image of Corey was hotter too, in a more flamboyant sort of way. I actually have a link for this one though, since he's basically a character from a manga. Yes, I read manga occasionally. Yes, I'm a nerd.

/manga/A%20Delicious%20Relationship/Chapter%20020/Oishii-Kankei_v04_

Corey's the blond guy second from the left.

Danny: IS SO CUTE! AH! Last picture AND this picture!

Gavin: second picture is cuter. Maybe just that I have a thing against stubble.

Derek: He's cute. I just feel really bad for him, even though I love to hate him, that I can't gush. :(

Nate: YES! jock strap aside, the dark hair is fabulous! Picture this guy with an angry scowl and my life is made. THANK YOU.

And yes I do take shameless advantage of your review-reply hospitality. :D Thank you for the update!
TinaLouise chapter 15 . 10/27/2010
Nate in tight leather pants and a tight shirt, Danny in a shirt and nothing else, you sure are torturing your boys (both because of what they have to wear and because of what the other is wearing).

I'm liking the addition of Gavin, I have a feeling that he could become a major star in Corey's life. We only see Corey from other's points of view so I'm hoping there's more to him than what we see and that Gavin is a good counter-part for him.

(all the above can be summarized in three words "YAY you updated!")
kayez chapter 14 . 10/26/2010
Awesome an update and some smut. You rock.
Anonymiss chapter 14 . 10/22/2010
Danny has the biggest bluest eyes I have ever seen. And I am sorry gurl, but my mental Nate is even hotter. I have no idea how.

Okay. whoa there missy. say something intelligent now. Okay.

Wow, I totally love Derek. which is ironic, since I was totally ready to hate him. But seriously, who can put up with Nate's shit like that? And don't say Danny, please. Actually, I totally thought that as Danny was "putting up with Nate's shit" (snigger) that those teenagers were going to see them going at it, and then Danny would HAVE to confront his sexuality. Well, more than he has already. Just food for thought.

And this was the hottest chapter ever. Not just in the story. Like, ever. Bye now!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »