Reviews for Dannyboy
Anonymiss chapter 12 . 10/22/2010
YEAH FOR DANNY BEATING UP ON JUSTIN!

I totally had all these great revenge scenarios running around inside my head. Completely unrealistic for the character, but whatever.

And I am so shocked. Cheesecake isn't good at all!
Anonymiss chapter 11 . 10/22/2010
YES do a one shot about Corey.

Hmm.

I think this chapter kind of hit the reader over the head with Nate-is-not-a-bad-guy vibes. When honestly sociopathy really does make someone a bad guy. I think maybe you could pull back a bit, let some things go unsaid, like "Danny was the first person to touch something in me, the first person I...I cared about," which really is just overkill.

Btw, what are the episodes? Is that something Nate has other than sociopathy?
Anonymiss chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
The way you responded to my touches? Love the professional phrasing there. Not even being sarcastic.
Anonymiss chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
Oh, new depths to Corey. Exciting, exciting. Dude, you TOTALLY need to write up another foil for Nate, though, if you want Corey to have his own issues. I mean, not that he didn't have them earlier, but now they're different. And they don't work as a foil anymore.

Hatred! Is that really of Corey or of himself? I think the dilemma is much more clear in this edit.
Anonymiss chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
Oh my Goodness! Nate was so- so- lighthearted! And it was hilarious hearing Danny trying to justify his comment...the tying cherry stems thing doesn't make it sound any less indecent. Fun story: after seeing the music video for Womanizer I totally got obsessed with tying a cherry stem in my mouth, so I would always practice at restaurants. Yeah. And when I finally got it, and showed it around the table with pride, my dad leans over and whispers that that's not quite appropriate for a thirteen year old girl to do. .

You mentioned that Nate blew up at Danny to try and find out who it was. I think it might add to Nate's persona as a bad guy (a persona which isn't seen at all in this chapter) if you showed one of those confrontations, especially Danny's reaction. Part of the appeal of the original story was the irony that Danny finds his savior in someone so untrustworthy, but because of circumstances (Danny's habit of fooling himself and Nate's passing interest turned deeper) it turns out that Nate really is his savior, without really being a good person all around. A story where a bad guy turns good, instead of just less bad, is a little cliché. But don't be disheartened! Woot!
Anonymiss chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Am I the only one who laughed hysterically when Danny said his butt was sore? I dunno, I saw it as foreshadowing...

Okay, on a less Missy-is-a-pervert tangent, MY GOODNESS Danny would piss us all off in real life. I mean, it takes a special breed of dog that's been kicked too much to stutter in his head. Good thing Nate's going to make him big and strong! A-ha. ha. ha. Not. But still.
Anonymiss chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
I love how you switch back and forth with normal Nate and weird Nate. Well, not switch, but you say someting like, "But I decided not to dwell on it." and then you have him say, "I'll force it out of him later." And he goes back to being all scary and evil (and delicious) again! AY! So good!
Anonymiss chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
THANK YOU for changing the WcDonalds to McDonalds. It just really bothered me. As a side note, I am really intrigued as to whether we'll learn more about the barbed wire incident later…I suppose as an author it's your job to leave little crumbs to keep your readers going, well you did!

As another side note, scars usually heal up pretty good if you keep the cut clean. Even if you pick at it, it won't stay unless it gets infected (which does happen). Also, they come in white, not red. :)

Emo knowledge of the day.
Anonymiss chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Aw, Nate offered to help him! Squee!
Anonymiss chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Yes, I saw that you did a big re-write, and now I have to go back and re-read and re-review EVERY chapter! Who's excited? I'm excited! I love the new tone that Nate uses, mostly. It tells more about how he feels, that not only is he arrogant and pissed off at life but he seems a little sad now, too. And why not? His life is sad. Onward!
Rebel.Riot chapter 14 . 10/21/2010
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I have to say- I'm a Nate fan. I hope everything works out for you in regards to your personal life. Hopefully, things will get better soon and you'll have a bit more time to write, eh?

Looking forward to the next update! Take care of yourself.

. .
TammyS3 chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
Hey could you send me a link for the pictures, I really want to see them but something is up with my computer so I can't copy and paste. I would have to type out every letter and hope that I don't screw up. I like your story, and I hope you update soon!
C A Leiko chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
I really love Nate! I don't know why, but there's just something about him I adore. Plus, I really want to write a story about a baseball bat wielding sociopath now! :D

Keep writing, I love your style.
whereismyorangehoodie chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
I'm in love! NO, really! I absolutely love this! Danny is too cute and Derek is so funny...yet...strangely he reminds me of myself...anyhoo...Nate is fantastic! I can't wait for an update!
Anonymiss chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Side note:

Nice medical jargon, with that there "small but deep laceration."

XD XD XD