Reviews for Dannyboy
TheWhispersHauntMe chapter 13 . 6/27/2010
This story is AMAZING! :D I love it! Please update as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
DUH DUH DUHN! What's to happen next!

Please Update soon or I'll rape Danny! Thanxs bye!

~Kaamen w
jicalazuxil chapter 13 . 6/19/2010
Whoa. Yet another interesting story. With wonderful make out sessions and cliffies just leaving me beging for more Love the fic, love the characters (DANNY CAN TALK, WHOO!), love the weirdness with Cory and OMG will Nate be JEALOUS? Yeah, it's like 3 am, and I'm so totally dead tired. Writer's block is a bitch, hope you get through it soon.
Anonymiss chapter 13 . 6/19/2010
LOVE for psycho betches!

They make me look sane :D
TammyS3 chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
I've already reviewed your last chapter so I have to do it on your second last chapter. You need to update! I am way to curius for this to be normal. Please get on that amazing writing horse of yours and get kicking! I want to see this to the end!
calamith jane chapter 13 . 5/12/2010
Oh how I have missed reading this story!

Sorry it took so long for me to review.

I like this chapter. I still luv Danny and the way Nate interacts with him. There's just something about them when they're together. I'm not so sure about this new kid though, somehow I have the feeling Danny's gonna have to run interference between him and Nate. Hope Nate and Danny get to have another intimate moment before long.

Thanks for updating, I still luv this one and hope you're able to update again soon! :)
TammyS3 chapter 13 . 4/27/2010
Such a quirky story, I love it! Update soon!
kayez chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
You ended on a cliffhanger. Urg.

Liked it though.

Update soon.
TinaLouise chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
It's good to have this story back, I almost gave up on it. I hope things are getting better on the personal front for you and that the mean, old writers block lets up on you :)
anonymous chapter 13 . 4/25/2010
I love this story. It is just too cute. Keep up the good work.
firestar267 chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
I loved this. Reall. Very well written and unique. The characters are all unique and I cant wait for more!
Assana chapter 12 . 1/19/2010
I must admit, I absolutely love this story. I read all twelve chapters in about an hour (that's how absorbed in it I was). I just fell in love with Nate and Danny. Corey bugs me, but I like the humor he gives. And please don't tell me that Burrito Boy aka Derek and Danny get together. That would make me so sad, but I'd still read it.

Keep updating! It's great!
PirateBo chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
Bo: haha~ Poor Danny~ Update son please~!

Ski: Agreed! Can't wait to see nextchapter~!
MidnightMoments chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
Hahaha o there's a Burrito guy in the picture now! This chapter made me cringe and teary, and laugh too! I literally LOLed at Burrito guy. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read about his date D Please update soon!
Emiko03 chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
PFT xD

when derek yelled "NO! MY BURRITO!" i cracked up laughing

and at the being i wanted to cry WHERE IS NATE D:

and yes! strawberry cheesecake IS the best.

i think i like danny even more now that i know that he loves strawberry cheesecake too!

oh and that house is amazing!

anywho its late and i only had 3 hours of sleep last night so ima go to bed now and i cant wait for the next one i wanna know who this derek guy is. lol

bye-bye~