Reviews for Dannyboy
jess chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
lol yay Nate has so competition wait how did he know Danny's name?
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
Please update soon. i like the story
XScarletX chapter 12 . 1/12/2010
Hahaha yeah, over my confusion now thanks. ) Another amazing chapter! *coughevilcliffhangercough* lol, can't wait for the next chapter.

~Scarlet
calamity jane chapter 12 . 1/12/2010
I just want to tell Danny to stop worrying so much, *sigh*. I know he's been through a lot already though, so his worrying/cautionism (is that a word? lol) is understandable.

The meet w/Derek was funny, he seems like he could be a pretty humorous character. I just hope he's not up to no good and setting Danny up for something.

I hope Nate's okay (missed him in this chap) and that Corey's taking care of him.

Keep writing so I can keep reading! :)
kayez chapter 12 . 1/12/2010
Could we leave Danny to live his life? Fall in love with Nate and run off to Vermont maybe for big gay wedding?

Nope. :)

Conflict. It makes things interesting. LOL
TinaLouise chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
I thought this was going to be one of the typical bad-boy-turns-good-to-save-his-love stories but there's enough twists and turns to keep me interested. I'm intrigued with Corey and why he treats Nate as he does and now you have me ultra curious as to Nate's 'episodes'. Hope you had a good holiday season and I look forward to more updates of Dannyboy.
house of flies chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
hey man, love the story. especially nate. he's wickedly cool. but danny is a little clingy. still- they balance. it's all in the karma dude. or something wierd (weird? w/e...) like that. psh.
XScarletX chapter 11 . 12/22/2009
Another fantastic chapter. Just a quick question: If Corey is 22, why's he still in highschool? And if nate was held back 2 times then wouldn't he be a sophmore? Anyways just a little confused, Still Love Ya Lots, Scarlet.
infinite silence chapter 11 . 12/22/2009
i like it!
gallowsCalibrator chapter 11 . 12/22/2009
I really like it so far. Can't wait for you to update!

~Raven
XScarletX chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
Hahaha yes I agree. School is in fact, absolutely no fun. Thx for the first person. Keep up the great work.

Your Fan,

Scarlet
calamity jane chapter 11 . 12/20/2009
This was a good chapter. It delves into Nate's psyche some more and shows us (the readers) a little more of what life is like for him. It also shows us another side of Corey, that he's not all shallow but cares about his brother.

Keep up the good work!
Miraculous.Science chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
A sociopath isn't someone with no FEELINGS. Its someone with no CONSCIENCE. They definitely have feelings. They just don't care about other people or how their actions will effect them. They are also egotistical and narcissistic. You might want to change that in the summary.
MidnightMoments chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
YAY! I can finally read your story again! D My net's been down so I haven't been able to read or review your awesome story. T_T I have been horribly deprived of awesomeness ( Moving on to the actual review...

This chapter was so cute though. It's obvious they like each other. I LOLed at Corey though. He reminds me of a friend actually...

I hope you update soon! I just love this story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!
kayez chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
It's sad that Nate can't think of one thing money can't buy.

Also sad that Nate tries to help Danny by calling his uncle

but that kind of person isn't going to stop just because someone is paying attention.

By the way it's doesn't surprise me that Nate ran away for eight months what does surprise me is that he came back. My guess is that his parents tracked him down and dragged him back.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »