Reviews for Dannyboy
Emiko03 chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
. omigosh that was intense!

couldn't stop reading .

and isnt cheesecake just amazing~

anywho i smell breakfast so im gonna go eat~

bye-bye~

Emi
calamity jane chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
OK I'm hooked! :)

You're doing a really good job and have created some pretty interesting characters.

Danny is great, he's so cute you just want to cuddle him. Nate is a rather interesting guy, he's not totally stable yet he's somehow likable and the way he treats Danny is awesome. Corey seems like another really interesting character and I hope we get to learn more about him.

Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to the next update!
thoughtlessminds chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
Hmm...Corey's an odd one lol. Wait! They all are. I like all your characters though with their varies problems. Write soon.
kayez chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
Corey comes across as a guy who likes to put people on edge, and for him sex or teasing seems to be his method of choice.

I wonder though what Nate and Corey's childhood was like to cause sociopathy in one child and what seems to be a mean narcissism in another.
OrangeJuice190 chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
OMG!

Danny was on fire on the dance floor xD

that was my favourite'est chapter by far!

OHH, and who is Corey? I got a little confused, and still am.

So you might want to explain that one to me.

Anyways, I wonder what Nate will do to Danny's uncle?

OMG i cannot wait for the next chapter!

I like your style of writing, it's simple but unique. I also like first person view better, cause it gives us

a look on whats going on through someones mind when something happens.

UPDATE SOON!
Emiko03 chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
pft XD

perfect timing Corey!

Corey just cant keep his lips to himself can he? -giggle-

i love cute things :3 and Nate better get to work then! Also he needs to keep an eye on that brother of his (who by the way, makes me giggle)

anywho, thank you :D my birthday was great, i had cheesecake :3

and one more thing, keep up the great work, you're so awesome two chappies in one day! simply amazing!

mmk well, Bye-Bye~

Emi~
thoughtlessminds chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
Hmm...interesting. At least Nate knows now...but i'm kind of scared to see what he's going to do to the uncle. oh well he deserves it. Update soon!
OrangeJuice190 chapter 8 . 12/14/2009
OMG, i love this story!

you need to update soon!

sorry if i didn't review the other chapters, i just wanted to

finish and see what would happen.

i cannot wait for the next chapter! i wonder what Nate will do once Danny tells him the truth.

As for Danny's uncle, i don't like him, but i'm sure he has reasons for what hes been doing.

Nate, is...kinda weird...but in a good way.

Danny needs someone like Nate. Someone to be his rock.

Someone stable, even through he's not very stable himself.

At least Danny is trying to be open with Nate, and the truth

is a good way to start.
Emiko03 chapter 8 . 12/14/2009
aw poor danny i just wanna hug him, and kill his uncle but yea, i'll think i'll leave that job to nate ;]

anywho, i love the story, and cant wait untill you update

also, showing my A.D.D. here you published this story on my birthday, 11-29 lol

mmk now im off to study for exams...maybe :]

Emi~
thoughtlessminds chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
Really like the story but...please go back to first person, i don't liek third person! :( You just can't get into the characters real well and you were writing first person so well and i could feel their emotions then you switched and had me sad! PLEASE GO BACK! I'll review every chapter you post if you do (yeah i know it's bribing) PLEASE! lol. Sorry i just really hate third person. I feel like we could understand their unique characters better if we saw them from first. Awesome anyway! Update soon (in first person) *evil grin*
XScarletX chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
Another great chapter, can't wait for the next. Although to be honest, I liked it better in first person.
XScarletX chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
Still love the story keep up the good work (And thanks for updating relatively quiclky!)
zoo-bie chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
Haha, safe driving and amazing tongue-tricks ftw.

I can't wait for Nate's reaction when he finds out about the evil Danny-abusing uncle. *w*

Thanks for the chapter, I really enjoyed it! Maybe nothing of epic proportions happened, but it was good none the less. I actually think that non-melodramatic chapters are good for the story as a whole, to make it seem more realistic. Not to mention I just love reading about the awesomeness that is Danny and Nate.

I think I prefer this in third person perspective, but I don't really have anything against first either, if you'd decide to stick with that. Now I'm definitely looking forward to the next update. Please keep up the good work!
zoo-bie chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Wow, for a first-timer you sure did a great job of making me all giddy and excited and all. I love this story, my only problem is figuring out which one of the boys I love the most. Right now I think it's Nate. ;3 Please keep up the good work! I'm really looking forward to reading more~
house of flies chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
people should write more about hot guys with no feelings falling in love.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »