Reviews for Dannyboy
checkerboardom chapter 28 . 9/11/2011
Yeah, I've finally reached the newest chapter! That was a lot of reasding by the way. I like reading, but that's not important. What's important is that you update. Yeppers, then I'll do a little dance and grin like an idiot. "O.O"
lunasea chapter 30 . 8/28/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! LOVED IT. Was fabulous and totally want more of it.!
Regal Coat Woman's Daughter chapter 30 . 8/26/2011
I love this story so far XDD Danny's so sweet, and Nate's so whipped (it's comical, really).

If this is what their mom's like, I can so wait to see what their dad's like *shudders*

Anywho, I hope you update soon.
checkerboardom chapter 22 . 8/24/2011
Okay it's official. Derek is my favorate character. He's just so funny and awsome.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/22/2011
WHY? I was so into the story! There is going to be more right? Please tell me there will be more, I want to read more scenes with Nates mother and if she finds out about the relationship between Nate and Danny. And will she see the person Nate has become because of Danny? Im so heartbroken! I dont usually like these kinds of stories, because i before to see them (Manga) instead of read them, but my friend recommended it for me and I couldnt stop :( I am always constantly looking for new stories and this one sucked me in so much, I was really glad for being able to read such a well written storie! Please continue the storie T.T Please?
Daneeno chapter 30 . 8/22/2011
I love this story, the characters are so strong and real. Whenever I think of Corey the song A Trophy Fathers Trophy song always pops into my mind. Good job.
miraakira chapter 30 . 8/10/2011
love this story to pieces, esp. the alternating point of views. Nate has got to be my fav. character, i can hardly wait when the pov switches to him to see what he's going to think or do next. i hardly give review, most of the time just too lazy to type so i just press add to story alert, but i could not do that with this story, it's that good for me, you're going on my fav authors list. i await the next update, lates!
Russle chapter 30 . 8/10/2011
Aww,I love this~ w Update soon please!
Russle chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
D'awww~ I would love sleeping with a teddy bear! xD
Russle chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
xD That was a fun chapter. I liked it. x3
Russle chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
This story makes me feel very happy for some reason. :3 Totally contrasting with my current emotion...

Good work! :33
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 30 . 8/1/2011
I love this story! I started reading it a few day's ago but since I've been reading it on my phone it's taken a while ; but I have some questions. Why does Corey seem to hate (or even dislike?) Danny? and how come Nate is always the dominate one? I'd love to see Danny as the dominate one for once ;) although that might look a little silly...also, i love Derrik! he's just so funny! he's definitely my favourite character in this :D I can really see him with Corey *hinthint* anyways, you're doing a great job on this, please update soon! :D
JudasMonster chapter 30 . 7/24/2011
Yay. I'm so glad you're back.

This chapter seemed a bit filler-y if you don't count the interactions between the boys and the mother.

It seemed like she genuinely believed she was a good mother when she asked Nate if that was how they saw her husband.

Danny is starting to ... Idk. I guess I don't like him much anymore _

Nate is cool. I can imagine him taking an armful of like 20 teddy bears with a straight face and dumping them on Corey. Cuteeeeee. :D

-JudasMonster
adaranaelsaldeur chapter 30 . 7/23/2011
ohmagawd!

the 'Silence." part is soooo like my mother! although i never call her mother - ma'am is the right word.

i am falling in love with Nate~! is there a straight version of him somewhere in your head?

ilovethisstory!

i WILL wait for the next update~!

:D