Reviews for Dannyboy
The BubbleGum Bandit chapter 29 . 7/21/2011
. srry i didn't notice this before, and it's only a small error... er... I THINK it's an error... where it says uh...

"'This is all my fault!' he yelled. 'If I - if I hadn't-!'

'IF what, Danny?' I asked in a cold voice."

(rather than 'you what'. It would sound er... more right if 'if' was thrown in there somewhere, like 'if you what' or just 'if what')

...Does that make sense? (too many goshdarn ifs!)
Amber chapter 29 . 7/17/2011
O M G ! I LOVES THIS STOREY! MEH LOVES DANNY, I JUST WANT 2 HUG HIM CLOSE AND KEEP HIM THERE! N I LOVE NATE, BUT I'd pat him on the back because he'd prob try n bite me. I love Corey n Derek n now Brianna. I really reallt love this story! Please update!

Keep Writing Amazing Writer,

Amber
rose chapter 29 . 7/17/2011
is this the end of the story? i hope not. i loved the story from the beginning!
Cherri101 chapter 29 . 7/5/2011
hey hey ur story is like AWESOME update SOON!
calvin101 chapter 14 . 7/2/2011
Alright so this was awesome XD!

Haha Love Danny, he's so cute!

PS: I wanted to see his pic, but when I put in the link, it just brought me to google...and I took out the (DOTs) and put the dots in, so I'm guessing it's a broken link:(
Nique13 chapter 15 . 7/2/2011
I can picture Corey as 1a &1b

The link for Danny doesn't work.

For Gavin, it's he first one.

Dereks fits him.

The link for Nate doesn't work. I just pictue him as Josh Henderson.

I love this story!
1212121212 chapter 29 . 6/18/2011
Awwww. Is it over? It kind of seems like an ending, but I really hope it isn't. I want Danny's uncle to go to prison and Nate to visit him and spit in his face or something. Yeah. I liked this a lot, by the way.
121212121 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Yeah. Ever since the "upside-down" mentioned in the summary, I've had the Fresh Prince theme song in my head. I blameeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

But yeah. I like the first chappy, and shall review at the last chappy. (I enjoy the word 'chappy')
Iamausername chapter 29 . 6/6/2011
Hey! I'm really enjoying this story. Danny is all kinds of adorable and it's fun to see the effect he has on Nate :P Can't wait to read more!
JudasMonster chapter 29 . 5/30/2011
Aww. What a cute chapter :) I'm glad I read this story instead of skipping over it since it's not finished; like I usually do. The cotton candy, swings, etc were so cute :3. Could you try to incooperate an 'I love you' in the next chapter (they make my heart feel fuzzzzzzy). Hehe. I know it's only been 2 days... But update please :p Lolz. Byeee.
Beautiful Kaos chapter 29 . 5/29/2011
Ah. He's finally moving in. I bet Nate is going to take full advantage of that lol. And his parents are coming home. I can't wait to see how that goes. I feel a bit sorry for Corey. I hope he makes it through okay. Thanks so much for the update, I look forward to the next one.
infinite silence chapter 29 . 5/29/2011
good chapter!
Beautiful Kaos chapter 28 . 5/24/2011
Well just finished reading this one. And I think its a great fic, as all of yours seem to be.

You are definitely one of my favorite authors here. I can't wait to read more from you. Keep up the fantastic work. ;)
Happy chapter 28 . 5/20/2011
loved the story, great characters! Thanks so much for writing
The BubbleGum Bandit chapter 28 . 5/19/2011
Notes!

1. Yay! new chap! it's been... like... months!

2. Yay! I like the new chap! Its been... like... months!

3. "Foregiveness" is spelled wrong in the chapter title

4. the wrong you're in "your scaring him. leave him alone." is used.

_ I realllllly do like this chapter. Idk if it's cuz i barely remember previous chapters (cuz i like pretty much everything) or if it's because I just really like this chapter.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »