Reviews for Dannyboy
Nomore1234 chapter 24 . 5/18/2011
i wonder when Nate is gonna figure out that he loves Danny? The story is doin' great, tho sometimes i try and prepare myself for somethin' bad to happen xD i do that everytime a story runs smoothly.
Nomore1234 chapter 21 . 5/18/2011
I bet the baby isn't even Coreys xD It's been a while since read this story, glad ya brought up another chapter otherwise it would have taken me forever to get back to it. :) It's a really really good story, and i can't wait to see more. My favorite character so far is Nate, i love his "i don't take sh*t from no one" attitude.
wallawallabingbang chapter 28 . 5/18/2011
im glad you update

i was starting to think the story died XD
adaranaelsaldeur chapter 28 . 5/18/2011
:punches a fist in the air: AT LAST! i've been waiting too long for an update! finally Danny gets to talk to the only female who could possibly understand Nate~~ this chapter's great and i hope the update's going to arrive soon. :D
Emiko03 chapter 27 . 3/28/2011
I didn't die! :D

And this chapter had me in tears! D: Poor, Danny, I'm glad everything worked out and Danny came back.

My life has calmed down a bit, too, I've just had a lot of stuff going on with school and Art. AP Bip might still be the death of me with exams coming up but I'm sure I'll make it I'm a tough cookie. :D

And no, the ending wasn't bad but the beginning was so sad, I still have tears in my eyes from it. TT.

I know right just so awkward. v.v

And, no prob I love leaving you reviews, because your story is just so freakin' awesome, man. :D

Welp, I gotta go run some errands and stuff. I can't wait for the next chapter I hope Danny will cheer up and Nate will get his head and feelings straight.

Bye-bye~

Emi~
icyfox22 chapter 27 . 3/24/2011
Ok... I had to review for two reasons. One being... update soon please! I love this story, especially Nate... and Danny. They're so cute together and I love how Danny's pretty much opening Nate up to feelings and stuff. The next reason, you should update because it took so long this time that I had to reread the story because I forgot everything that happened. Not that it isn't great or anything but I hate rereading stories, I made an exception for this one because it's so good. Love the story, can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully, it's soon so I won't forget anything.
adaranaelsaldeur chapter 27 . 3/24/2011
aww...

can i have a straight version of NaTe?

:sniffles:

it's great by the way... i don't usually read chapters like this - i skip them. but the violent Nate is freaking fantastic... man, i lubit...
Nebulad chapter 27 . 3/23/2011
So happy for a review _ ! And I love this chapter. Just the right amount of conflict :D
kayez chapter 27 . 3/23/2011
Poor Danny, he's all emotionally damaged and he goes and falls for someone even more messed up than him.

Love is difficult.

They are cute in a disfunctional way.
Nomore1234 chapter 17 . 3/22/2011
x3 I've been readin' this since yesterday and i can't get enough of it, I REALLY like yer story, and the lemon was steamy x3 I believe this is one of the best stories i read so far on Fictionpress :3 I hope ya up dated real soon because i'll have finish the chapters once ya do .~

Grim1989
L. Arthur chapter 27 . 3/22/2011
You've written a great story. I'm loving it so far. I have been for a while now. Please forgive me for taking so long to review. I've been a fan for a while, but apparently too busy to write a few words of praise. Damn my busy life. (*shakes fist*)

But let's focus on what matters: Dannyboy. This has got to be one of my all time favorites. It's sweet, twisted, HOT, and very easy to fall in love with. I tip my hat off to you. I salute you. I thank you. And I'm glad you've kept writing.

Hope that wasn't too over the top. :)
The BubbleGum Bandit chapter 27 . 3/22/2011
lol, one thing i didn't mention before was how much i love the vocabulary necessary to read this (and other) chapter(s)

cacophony... unabashedly... repercussions... and OF COURSE fan-fucking-tastic because it's definitely (DEFINITELY) a word!
kookoos chapter 27 . 3/22/2011
your just cruel arent you making danny suffer

hope you update can update again soon :)
Dayvon-Disaster chapter 27 . 3/22/2011
AH...this was freaking amazing!
Dark Day chapter 26 . 3/19/2011
This story just gets better and better with it's twists and turns, can't wait for the next update and will Gavin have a more prominent role?
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »